Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

feeling rather crappy. *small edit*

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM
  • 2 Replies

The weather has been rainy, so that ruined plans to take DD to the park to play with her cousin. Her father has yet to  give me a direct answer on taking her today... All I got was 3 phone calls this morning before I got up then the service went out for 5 hrs so I had no way to contatct anyone (stupid verizon) then when it finally popped on I got text saying he needed me to answer and then a voicemail from him calling me all kids of names and saying I am childish for not wanting to talk to him and then something about facebook and having it rubbed in his face I have all kids of guys all around DD on there. I am like WTF? this is why I tell you I am not talking to you through the phone only text inless you are calling to acutally speak to our daughter. Not to metion I have no clue what he means by the facebook thing due to the fact he isnt on my page, and its private so he cant facebook stalk me and I dont have a bunch of pics with DD with guys only pics of me and her and of her by herself. *rolls eyes* then I felt extra bad because DD was laying next to me when I was listening to the voicemail and when she heard his voice she starting crying she wanted to talk to her daddy so I called him back so she could talk to him we will see if he does....I want them to have a relationship...but for the love of it all he doesnt put in much effort to see or have a relationship with her...but plenty into yelling at me over not getting time with her then she just ends up hurt with the days of not seeing him or hearing from him...it sucks as much as I wish they could have a relationship I almost wish he would leave us alone being so in and out with it

well he never called back like he told DD he would to talk to her. Figures as much, thankfully she managed to go about the rest of the day fine though.

welp think I am heading to bed night all!

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:43 PM

*HUGS*

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:12 AM
Sorry plans got screwed and ex was being an asswipe. Keep letting him see yalls daughter... A non-regular relationship beats a nonexistent one. Just dont let his foolish words get to you. Continue to talk to him about dd only. Hope next time goes better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)