Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Hello! I'm Samantha....

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm Samantha, a single mom of 7, in the process of a divorce after being seperated from my husband almost 2 years. 

I am going to school full-time and busy trying to raise my kids. Wow. What a learning experience! 

Anyway, just thought I'd post and say hello. have a nice day

*SAMANTHA*
  Single, Full-time College Student 
And Mommy To 7 Babies
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Replies (11-13):
winterrose982
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Quoting Robsessed98:

Welcome. Sorry about the divor?e, but glad you found us. Omg and wow -- 7? Mind me being nosy and asking did you plan to have that many? How do you afford so many? Do you always call them by one of the others names?lol. Ive got a million questions here, but am gonna leave it at this for now.

I didn't exactly plan on having 7, but didn't NOT plan them either... if that makes any sense. lol. I don't really "afford" them, we struggle a lot. Thankfully, my oldest 3 split their time between my house and their dad's house, so that eases some of the financial and mental strain in my household. lol... I am ALWAYS calling on by another's name and confusing one kid with another! :)

*SAMANTHA*
  Single, Full-time College Student 
And Mommy To 7 Babies
iman34
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 5:35 PM

hugsHELLO SAMANTHA MY NAME IS KIKI

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Hi Samantha, welcome to the group.  I think it is great that you can focus on school and keep thjings together for 7 kids.  How old are they?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)