Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

hectic

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM
  • 4 Replies
my nerves are so bad tonight. the kids have been hollering and running around all day. I'm not complaining but I am complaining I never get a break anymore I just feel like breaking down and crying when does it all get easier. sorry guys just a vent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:58 AM
You need a break and some me time. Get a friend, relative or Mothers Day Out to take them a few hours each week and spend the day or even just a couple of hours, relax and do something you enjoy. Will work wonders on settling your nerves and keeping you sane.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsLogansMommy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:08 AM

how old are your kids? you should try to find away to get regular breaks maybe join a gym that has daycare or go to church on Sunday (im not suggesting going to church just to get a break from your kids it would be good to get some kind of support and its such a positive uplifting feeling to go to church very rejuvenating) and to sanswer your question for me it got easier when my dd started school she was learning how to do more things by herself her behavior got better and I missed her when she was in school so our time together became enjoyable not work kwim

essencemom11
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:44 AM
my dd is 3 and ds is 1.5.........thanks for the ideas ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsLogansMommy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:13 AM

hugs those are rough ages and to have them at the same time I feel for you I only have one kid and she is a handful but just keep in mind it wont always be like this. I hope you will be able to find some time for yourself and some peace of mind soon good luck

Quoting essencemom11:

my dd is 3 and ds is 1.5.........thanks for the ideas ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)