1) current landlord is shady. She 'lost' a money order months ago then started demanding i pay her cash to reimburse her.. But she gt the check re-issued. She has been pissy ever since because i refused and got the owner involved.
2) i will be saving at least 75 dollars each month.
1) i like the house i rent. Huge yard (fenced), washer dryer hook ups, dishwasher, im allowed to have my cat, garage...
2) i wanted to move to the town i work in, also where my sitter atm lives and where dd goes to school. The one rental there is overseen by my current landlord.
3) i will have to move to an apartment.. In the town im currently in. I do NOT miss apt living. I will have to store my washer/dryer someplace again. :/
So.. What say you? Tough it out here another 6mons or get out and save a few bucks and some sanity??