Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

how do i cope......

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi i am trying to cope with the fact that my baby daddy only takes one of his kids and i feel so bad about it. My baby daddy dont see my 3 year old offten and he never wants to stay with his dad and i feel like a bad mom when i leave him there. I mean his dad isnt a bad dad i just dont think he trys enough. Idk i got so many feeling that go thru my mind and it drives me crazy. I just dont understand them and i want to so bad. I realy would like some one to talk to about babby daddy isusses with i think it might help me out a bit.

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sweet_Carol_126
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM

YOU didn't explain about him taking one kid, you said he doesn't take the 3 year old often.  What child does he take?  Is it an older child?  is it your child or one he has with someone else?  Do you think that he is unpleasant to the 3 year old?   You probably do need to talk to someone.  You might check with welfare to see about talking to a psychologist so you can get your feelings out and see what is suggested.  3 year olds often don't want to leave mom.  Is that all it is.  Does the child come home with bruises or anything on him? 

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Welcome!  can you explain a bit more?

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Welcome to the group. Why does he not take the 3 y/o? I think we need more info before we can give you any advice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:51 PM

That is weird that he never takes the 3yo. Has he ever said why he won't take him? Is the 3yo not pottytrained and he'd just rather not deal with that, or is there something else going on?

Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!

steviechick
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Bump for more advice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN