Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
by choice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
Jasuzha
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:42 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sthflachk
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Yes....since I booted my exbf over a year ago. Now I am ready to at least date but have no way to meet new guys!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
h_minkus
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I think in a way, we all make a choice. Even those of us who had a man that just up and left, we stay single by choice rather than going out and finding whatever random guy will pay attention to us.

My ex left me, but I am currently single by choice and waiting to meet THE RIGHT next guy.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Right now yes.

kristiansmommy1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Yes. Just don't feel it's the right time in my life for a relationship right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alkbco
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Yes I think. I have a few people I could date and one really amazing guy I could be with but I just feel crowded and want them all to go away. But my divorce I filed but he cheated and walked out when given the choice to stay sober and with his family or get out.

Quoting kayshalea:

Kind of... I could be dating but I always push people away. Me and my son's dad was never together.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
otoole
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM

i left him, i wasn't staying to be his punching bag or my kids to deal with it. i am not ready for anything yet, its only been a year and i have two small kids

PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Yes I was. I left him to make a better life for my unborn baby without him there to drag me down.

Not single anymore, hope to never be again.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:48 PM

No. My ex of a loser scumbag left me for someone 16 years his junior - after he got her pregnant twice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)