Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
by choice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:06 AM
Replies (41-49):
Misha1204
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:42 AM
I am so sorry to hear this. :,(

Quoting rnchelle93:

No. Or yes, sort of. I've never been in a relationship before or had a boyfriend, I'm only 19. I'm going to be a single mom because I was raped and got pregnant. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misha1204
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:44 AM
I got a "friend", 2 .....for when I need him.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

WELL NO ONE WONT'S TO BE ALONE ..BUT SOME TIMES U HAVE NO CHOICE.I HAVE A "FRIEND"..BUT NO REAL BF ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Yes by choice...

texoma2
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM

YES BY CHOICE... NOBODY WANTS TO BREAK UP A HOME BUT SOMETIMES ITS FOR THE BETTER AND I KNOW IN MY HEART MY KIDS ARE WAY BETTER OFF. THEIR DAD HAS SOME GREAT QUALITIES BUT THEN THERE ARE THINGS I AM SO GLAD THEY HAVE NOT SEEN ON A DAILY BASIS.

youngmom16
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Yes and no. I was being lied to about something I had asked about, so I decided to leave. I didn't technically 'End' it, just left and went back to my moms. He is the one who decided to end it (he was thinking about it anyways) and I haven't heard from him since, except when he asks how I am feeling during the pregnancy and how the baby is. (I am 35 weeks tomorrow)

Legalboxer
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Yes and No. I never have been in a relationship (not that i havent wanted to be) and had my son by choice through a donor.
GrneyesonU50
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Yes, at 61 I have been single twice. The first time I wanted out of the marriage, the second time he left me and my 4 yr old when I was 45 and have been since. I now have a son who became disabled in his 30's and care for him. I don't think I'll ever remarry, I like my independence too much. No more heartache, being cheated on or having a mother in law who thinks I'm worthless. I am a free woman! And love it!

devynsmommy09
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:20 AM

In the beginning I was....now I just can't find anyone who meets my (very basic) standards

Lynniese2004
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Yes and No. Its complicated.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)