Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

He's pushing my buttons for the last time.........

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:43 PM
  • 7 Replies

So me and my baby's daddy are going to mediation tomorrow needless to say he is driving me crazy. Its always questions with him. He was there when the judge order the mediation and my lawyer mailed him a letter explaining everything he needs to have and take care of for mediation. So yesterday he was texting asking the same questions I'd answered before. I told him "DO WHAT YOU THINK YOU NEED TO DO BECAUSE RIGHT NOW THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING ME HAVING TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS TO YOU AS IF YOU DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP TO COURT...PLEASE STOPING ASKING ME QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO AND FUTHERMORE THERE IS A PHONE NUMBER AAS WELL AS AN ADDRESS IN CASE YOU DO HAVE ANY QUESTIONS."  I was not being rude just stating facts hes an adult and needs to act like one and take responsiblities for himself. But he responses with this "YOUR FRUSTRATING ME BECAUSE YOUR SUCH A F***ING B****!!" I refused to respond to such a message. So if me leaving him and taking my son with me because he couldnt leave the drugs alone makes me b**** then fine I am one. But I am refusing to let him walk on me anymore cause I was his doormat when we was together.

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LauraMH
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you for standing up for yourself. Don't respond to that nonsense. No one deserves to be talked to like that. It is his responsibility to find out about the mediation, just as you had to do for yourself. He is a grown man and you two are not together anymore. There is no need for him to expect you to tell him everything when he can find out through the same routes you had to use, i.e. your lawyer, phone call to the court, etc. Good luck at mediation tomorrow, maybe he won't show and you can get what you want as far as custody :)

GGsMommy07
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Sounds like he just wants attn an excuse to just get feedback from u
Good for u for not responding to his stupid remark!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Good for you! Dont ever let anyone treat you that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM

i wouldnt even reply in the first place. you are right for not engaging him when he is being verbally abusive.

MommyAJ2921
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:09 PM

AMEN!

Quoting faerie75:

i wouldnt even reply in the first place. you are right for not engaging him when he is being verbally abusive.

lnrmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:47 AM

You didn't have to send the first text. That's probably what he's responding to with the verbal lashing. I mean, you could've just said "I'm busy right now, you can call the number on the paper they can answer those questions." Just as easily as you sent the other text.

Good luck in mediation.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)