Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Does your Ex stalk your online activities? For instance, finding your posting here on CafeMom?

Posted by   + Show Post

My daughter's dad, threw an amazing temper tantrum and blew up my phone in endless text messages last night. Some of his commentary clearly leads me to conclude he had searched for me online and found me posting here. 

I know he is obsessed like that, at least he was about the woman he was with prior to me. During our entire relationship he obsessed about her and followed her to great lengths online, always finding her blogs and postings even when she'd change names and web sites. I didn't think he would do it to me, because he made it clear I meant nothing to him, but last night some of his nasty comments to me via text make it pretty clear he has come here. It is sad, that I can't have my opinions and share them with other single mothers without being verbally abused for it.

I could have used another handle on here, but I don't feel I need to hide anything. He knows what I think of him and his life style, he knows my opinion of everything, I speak freely to him about it and hide nothing. So it isn't like anything he might read here is a surprise. 

Do any of you other mothers feel like you are constantly being followed and spied on - in your online life? Do you fear your ex will see what you write here?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Replies (31-35):
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Yeah he used to. Only bc his wife did it first and it caused a lot of problems.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lurion
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM

My ex never cared enough to be interested in what I was thinking on or offline. 

Kinda creepy.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I can relate!

CutieCrab
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:34 PM
I dont think my ex cyber stalks me. O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barblicious
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Oh no, his wife found you on here? That musta been awkward. :(

Quoting MIMIBRIE:

Yeah he used to. Only bc his wife did it first and it caused a lot of problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN