Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nothing makes sense. venting

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:06 PM
  • 2 Replies
I thought I had my life figure out and knew where I was headed. but alot has changed. I'm just not sure what my future is going to be like. just like the rest of you, I am trying my best to raise this kid (he is 13) and make the best decisions in my life as well. I dont want him to fall through the cracks and I feel like I am running a rat race trying to keep him on a positive path. It is hard and I am stressed. I am trying my best to deal with my own pain and keep my sanity. Unfortunately my family and my bd are a constant reminder of the past hurts i am trying so hard to heal from. But we live in the ssme city that is pretty much a small town and almost everybody knows everybody. I cant really grow here and often feel like I am drowning. Many times I wish I didnot move back here. i dont have any support and i often feel very much alone and isolated. I feel like I need a fresh start where no one knows me and I can have a peace of mind. But until I get my finances in order, I will be here trying my best to get back to work in this slow job market. I try my best to be strong. But here lately i feel really weak and like my back is broken. I dont know how much more fight i have in me. I dont sleep very much anymore. Sigh. Thanks for listening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Sounds like depression. Id try some anti-depressants at least for a while. It probably would be better if you did make a move somewhere where you can totally start over. The teen years are very stressful, just dig down deep inside and find the strength to carry on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queensweet
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Well no, I am not depressed. Just overwhelmed and frustrated. Trust me I would know if I am depressed because I have been there before. Smh. I might just take a drive out of town this weekend so I can can decompress a little bit. Too much of the same old same ole.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Sounds like depression. Id try some anti-depressants at least for a while. It probably would be better if you did make a move somewhere where you can totally start over. The teen years are very stressful, just dig down deep inside and find the strength to carry on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)