Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

So much better with the guy gone I think

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

My oldest his dad left when he found out I was pregnant and never heard from him again. When I think about it it is so much nicer with the guy gone at least in my case. I get to raise my oldest how I want to, dress him in what I want, get his hair cut how I want, and so on. On the other hand with my youngest his dad is a pain and loves to do things just to spit me. He is use to people backing down from him but I won't and refuse to. I don't play nice with a slim ball worthless dead beat dad who does things to me just to see if I get mad or not. Anyways so yes I find raising my oldest on my own is way better than dealing with a baby daddy drama.

Do you have a situation like this? Or even two different dads for ur kids and the guys act way different than each other?

I am thankful that I have a great kid that doesn't mind its just me raising him and he knows his younger brother has a dad but doesn't care. Gotta love the kids!

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MsLogansMommy
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I completely agree! It is so much easier without all the drama.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I agree.  

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:27 PM
I agree. It was easier raising my oldest without her dads input than it was with my second ones dad who always wanted to control everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:37 PM

the best way to deal with him is dont engage. dont argue. dont even communicate unless its necessary. be very brief and unemotional when you do. guys like that just want a rise out of you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)