Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

this makes me so mad!!

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:28 PM
  • 16 Replies
So I was never in a relationship with my unborn sons father. He has posted horrible things about me on facebook and tries to turn every one against me. Those things don't bother me. The thing that bothers me is that he comments on everything my sisters and mother put on fb even if it has nothing to do with him what so ever. Things like " what a great day" or " my phone keeps messing up." Like clearly have nothing to do with him but if someone in my family or my best friend post it he has to comment on it. I blocked him but when people reply back saying "Kolbe:" as directed to him I can tell he is commenting on them. It drives me insane. He has done nothing but say mean things try to suck up to my family and friends and make me look like the bad person. I also heard the other day that he said I'm doing everything I can to make sure he won't be seeing my son when he is born but I told him I want him to see him every time he is off work just because my son deserves that. It feels a lot better just to vent all of that. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Can your family and friends block him too? Sounds like he wants their attention. I am sorry he's doing that to you. Vent away!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Im not understanding why hes friends with your family and friends to begin with. If yall were never in a relationship why is he even communicating with them? Ask everyone to block him. Problem solved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamieharper08
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I believe your family and friends should be supporting YOU! Why would they even have him on their page? 

whitneymf
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:16 PM
They dont want to be mean so they talk to him when he tries talking to them and everything... They told me they won't block him and I'm over reacting. Haha

Quoting Robsessed98:

Im not understanding why hes friends with your family and friends to begin with. If yall were never in a relationship why is he even communicating with them? Ask everyone to block him. Problem solved.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitneymf
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:18 PM
They think it would be mean to block him and I'm over reacting about the whole thing/: I don't want them to think i want them to block him cuz I don't like him but when I asl them to block him they say they don't want to be mean and block hun out since he is the father of my child.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Can your family and friends block him too? Sounds like he wants their attention. I am sorry he's doing that to you. Vent away!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:20 PM
But if he is mean I would tell then they should block them for you....your their family not him.

Quoting whitneymf:

They think it would be mean to block him and I'm over reacting about the whole thing/: I don't want them to think i want them to block him cuz I don't like him but when I asl them to block him they say they don't want to be mean and block hun out since he is the father of my child.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Your family is weird.

whitneymf
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Your tellin me lol believe me I know!

Quoting mytrueloveS:

Your family is weird.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Just ignore him he's getting the rise out of you he is looking for
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitneymf
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Well my mom is on my side but still won't block him she kinda watches over and makes sure he doesn't day anything rude about me but my sister they just say they don't want to be in the middle so they just be nice to him which I understand but it just bugs me that he does that.

Quoting erinmomofone:

But if he is mean I would tell then they should block them for you....your their family not him.

Quoting whitneymf:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN