Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Why do I listen to what people say? Why do I let it bother me like it does? I know that I shouldn't it doesn't matter what people say about being a young mom but what if it's true. What if I don't do all my goals? what if really I am a bad mom because I kept my daughter and now we are struggling just to make it by? I don't want to believe what people say but....I just think about it all the time when someone tells me that I am not good enough, or I am not a good mom, or I'll never make it in this world because I had my baby early in my life I believe them. I have been doing it for almost 5 years but now it's all different I worked but I was not providing for the house hold. My daughters father did now I am doing it all. I need to not listen to anyone but that's a challenge...Knowwhat I mean?

Thanks for reading....as you can tell I need support.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Replies (11-20):
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Will she understand what? That her mom worked her butt off to make sure she had everything she needed? Yes, she'll understand. No worries mama :-)

Quoting erinmomofone:

Yeah but when she grows up will she still understand?

Quoting moosesmom:

Do you hear what you're saying? Re-read your entire post. People have been doubling but for the last 5 years you've managed to do alright by your daughter. If anything you're a great mom. You're doing what needs to be done to make sure she has food, clothing, and love!! That's more than other moms can say. People WILL ALWAYS have something to say...keep doing you :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deltathree
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:05 PM

sweeite - you can not listen to these asses.  No matter what, some ppl have negative opinions.  That's their issue- not yours.  You are doing an awesome job!!! :)  HUgs.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Hugs!

queensweet
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM
I find that many people are very negative. Many times they will say negative things to you because they envy your strength and perseverance. ((Hugs)). You are feeling vulnerable and not self-assured and that is why what people say. Just know that you are doing the best you can for your little woman. You are only human. Eventually you will get to the point where you will say "f**k everybody whom isn't helping me. I don't need their negative a$$ comments!" Let them know that God is the only One whom has a say in your life. Take care & be strong!
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:35 PM
That I can't provide with everything She wents.

Quoting moosesmom:

Will she understand what? That her mom worked her butt off to make sure she had everything she needed? Yes, she'll understand. No worries mama :-)

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting moosesmom:

Do you hear what you're saying? Re-read your entire post. People have been doubling but for the last 5 years you've managed to do alright by your daughter. If anything you're a great mom. You're doing what needs to be done to make sure she has food, clothing, and love!! That's more than other moms can say. People WILL ALWAYS have something to say...keep doing you :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Wants?? Wants aren't important. If you're providing what she NEEDS, that's the ONLY thing that matters.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting moosesmom:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting moosesmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:50 PM
I am just hope she understands I try.

Quoting moosesmom:

Wants?? Wants aren't important. If you're providing what she NEEDS, that's the ONLY thing that matters.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting moosesmom:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting moosesmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
Thanks.

Quoting queensweet:

I find that many people are very negative. Many times they will say negative things to you because they envy your strength and perseverance. ((Hugs)). You are feeling vulnerable and not self-assured and that is why what people say. Just know that you are doing the best you can for your little woman. You are only human. Eventually you will get to the point where you will say "f**k everybody whom isn't helping me. I don't need their negative a$$ comments!" Let them know that God is the only One whom has a say in your life. Take care & be strong!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
Thank you.

Quoting deltathree:

sweeite - you can not listen to these asses.  No matter what, some ppl have negative opinions.  That's their issue- not yours.  You are doing an awesome job!!! :)  HUgs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Thanks needed if!

Quoting easinpc:

Hugs!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN