Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Hey everyone.. Im a single mom but at the moment i am at job corps and my mom is watching my daughter. its only till im done with this schooling. My mom uses it against me and threatens that i shouldnt be there for my kid because some nights i cant call because of one of the jobs im involved in and the meetings i have that are at night time. i try to call early in the day but half the time she dont pick up. my daughter at times i dont speak to her cry for mommy. i need some advice on what to do. and i miss her like crazy but my moms not able to drive 6 hours to see me so i can see my daughter. idk how to feel or what to do about the situation.. HEEELLLLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Replies (11-15):
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Unfortunately you left your child with your mom and unless you go get your child and move her with you, you're stuck dealing with your mom and how she is.

If my mom acted like that she wouldn't be raising my child for me no matter what.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiriis
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:57 PM
My sister is in job corps in north carolina. Where are you? I know some sites let you bring your kids and provide daycare if you don't mind waiting on the list. Good for you for getting an better life started for you and dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
simplyamazing3
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Quoting kiriis:

My sister is in job corps in north carolina. Where are you? I know some sites let you bring your kids and provide daycare if you don't mind waiting on the list. Good for you for getting an better life started for you and dd.

hey im actually in maine.  but this one dont have daycare

BoggiezMom
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 7:57 AM
You should Skype. It's what me and my SO do when he's working
Out of town. It really helps
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Oct. 19, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Welcome. So sorry it is so tough. Hope your time at job corps goes fast and your home with your baby soon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN