Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

He's the one!!!

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM
  • 26 Replies
4 moms liked this
I know we all have vented & bashed our exes. But I believe there are good men out here & one of them is for me. I believe that God would not have put us here with nothing but jerks & jacka$$es. So let's celebrate & recognize the good men whom are there being supportive & taking care of their kids & other men's kids. Tell us how did you meet him? was it by chance? a blind date?
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kagegirl
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:16 PM
My df is definitely the one. Idly, we meet because of my ex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cynthia226
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:32 PM

BUMP!

easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I'm still looking!

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I would like to recognize my ex-husband. A great man and father. A man who not only takes care of his own daughter, but took in another "mans" son as his own!!! If that isn't love I don't know what is....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queensweet
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:03 PM
4 moms liked this
Quoting easinpc:

I'm still looking!

I found when I looked I got garbage. When it is time God will send him and you will know because he will be everything you are looking for.
queensweet
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting moosesmom:

I would like to recognize my ex-husband. A great man and father. A man who not only takes care of his own daughter, but took in another "mans" son as his own!!! If that isn't love I don't know what is....

I hope that God blesses him for his selflessness.
PaperClip811
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:26 PM
2 moms liked this
I met my now dh for the first time years ago at my high school graduation. Nothing ever came of the couple times we went out. Then, I guess the time was right, after 2.5 years of being a single mom he appeared again. He's an amazing father figure for my son since his father falls short. We got married this past june :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I met him years ago, and wished it would have lasted.  He was definetely the one, after the divorce I went through, yep my first love was definetely the one.

Blessed_Mommy87
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:21 PM
2 moms liked this
After being burnt to many times, I gave up looking and started praying letting God bringing the one for me. Took some time and when I least expected he walked in my life. We both been praying. Hes a little different than what am used to but he treats me right makes me happy. I finally found that I feel safe and comfortable with him. I can talk to him about anything and he understands instead of blowing steam. Even after dating a while I still get butterflies lol. I have found a good man am so thankful :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommietoJB
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I like this post and would love to here more positive experiences of single moms finely meeting the one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)