Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Join our Take Care of Mom Challenge! WIN a $25 gift card and other PRIZES!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

jugglingWhen you're a mom, finding time for yourself can be tough.   When you're a single mom, it can seem impossible!  

Join us for a "Take Care of Mom" Challenge and make a little time for yourself!

To sign up for our Take Care of Mom Challenge, just reply to this post!  We will provide you with 5 days of activities to help enjoy some well-earned "me time," no matter how brief. You deserve it!

Starting October 15th, you'll receive a daily link to the activity of the day!

One lucky member who replies to this post and participates in the 5 activities will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card! Plus, we'll have other fun prizes so be sure to check in every day!

We'll add links to each day's challenge here:

Day 1  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 1: Create a "Mom Only Zone"
Day 2  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 2: Get it Off Your Chest! Bonus Day: WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!!!
Day 3  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 3: Treat Yourself!
Day 4  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 4: Spa Day (or Evening)
Day 5  Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 5: Go On a Date! Bonus Day: WIN a CafeMom T-Shirt!!!

happy ENJOY!!

Official Rules

• The Single Moms sweepstakes starts 10/15/12 at 4:00pm (ET) and ends 10/22/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
  • Enter by replying to all 5 of the Challenge related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/7/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited.   Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Replies (141-150):
Momto3inMI
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:15 AM
I'm in! Never have won anything so this would be great!
Nikki286
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:37 PM

after the week i've had sure why not...

Myangeladriana
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Am a single mom and deal with life as it comes to me, like weeding a garden and been taught how to by two very huge influences in my life. Once I weed the issues I take time in my agenda to celebrate with sharing and caring for my daughter more freely and relaxed since she is my strength I easily overcome my stress. It helps when u have knowledge of what I hold very inmportant to me. It is what helps leaviate pain of having to suffer with singlehood. Its more tolerable than having a better half that don't know how to be there and always having to instruct on upkeep. I look at being strong willed and a survivor to marriage instead of sivorce. Have been divorced since 1998 and enjoy being a single parent and am allergic to males with much ego and can't find their own way throughout this life. New way found in order to prosper with less stress, and being able to cope a whole lot better that way. I watch movies, take leisire walks with daughter, that has a condition, I sew and enjoy thinking of how good it feels to be free of unwanted burdons that aren't able to get in my way any longer. It is weight off my back. Date in spare time and visit daughters with my youngest living at home still. It's quite a blessing I have to admit.Its a reward with efforts on trying to get my lifew back on track, and faster than the last move I had to encounter. Am very resourceful in taking charge in caring for my special needs daughter that makes me feel very loved and appreciated. That is why I find being a single parent has huge benefits.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM

me

curly287
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:03 AM
It will be fun to do some new things for myself!
Raesmommy18
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:43 AM
I wanna do this!
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Everyone who has signed up so far will receive a PM today.

mytwoboys21
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:23 AM
I'm in!! Nothing wrong with putting yourself first once and awhile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eve_3
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Ok
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM

bow down  Everyone has been added to the PM.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)