Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ugh i feel sorry fo my kids

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM
  • 10 Replies

well we had court today about visitation. i wanted to change it from every other weekend to every other sat becaue h as not had the at all on weekends since jul. well he says he has a place an stayin with his sister but judge was gonnado temp order to what i wanted. but my ex had such a attitude and talked back to the judge he suspended visitation till at least nov 15th when we have to go back.

i didnt go into detail but told the kids that the judge was unhappy with daddy and suspended visitation. my 8yr old started bawling. i felt so bad for the (we have three, 12, 8 and 4) i dont under stand why he would be a idiot and talk the way he did to the judge. was he insane?

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:26 PM
2 moms liked this
You know that just because the judge suspended it, doesn't mean you have to stick with that. If you and your ex speak. I would suggest that you allow him to continue to be a father.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devynsmommy09
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
You can still let him see them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Totally agree with pps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Ya I'd let them see him still for the regular visits until the new order is set.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babyblessings54
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:52 PM

He should've been a grown man and not so immature.  His kids need him, and I'm sorry hes not thinking about the kids. Just be stong and be there to listen to your children.  MoMs Are # 1

ImaSoulMom
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Aww. I'm so sorry that made your little ones sad. There is no reason to be so immature in court, geez especially when it's about time with the kids. If you want to work out your own schedule, it is up to you. Just be careful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lita5202
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I wish i could let him see them. I have no contact info for him, he doesn't want me to have it (why we went to court, he hasnt gave me any like judge said to do when he gave him every other weekend) he refuses to call my phone to even to speak with the kids. He is very angry. (he left me so idk why) I spoke with his cousin who lives across the street from me to let me know next time he stops over so the kids can go say hi and stuff.

ChgIsGood2012
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Sad, because through the madness of the parents, the children suffer. My son's dad and I have had many issues, a lot of it stemming from his attitude and how he treated me. But thank God we were able to finally sit and talk, and I honestly told him, we need to realize we are both here, and whatever drama we have will affect the kids a lot more than it does us.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM

You don't have to follow what the Judge says. If you let the state control you, your bound to be in High Conficting case.

ShelliThunda
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM
I understand that he is angry and has not so great feelings towards you,but this is soo unfair to the kids. He needs to man up and stop acting immature. Needs to realize that his kids need him and all other personal issues need to be put aside for their sake. Selfish individual ..smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN