Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Finish this sentence....

Posted by   + Show Post
I need a ____________________.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Replies (71-78):
kristy319
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

million bucks

diamonds_3
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 4:59 PM

spa day, a house, a job, and a car

kristiansmommy1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Car
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Back massage, a glass of wine, ad a cig. OH & for my ex to explain why he is the way he is. Lol but most importantly, my baby to come on time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hdchair
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:15 PM
...hug from my sweet baby girl, napping too long because she's sick. Every moment I have with her is blessed, thank you for reminding me of this, mommyAJ

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

moment to just thank God...even though some days are rough, some days are hard...even though my marriage is at an end, one minute my boys are making me smile and the next making me want to pull my hair out...life is GOOD. Because yesterday the word came down from the police that the body they found earlier this week was indeed that of the little girl who went missing a week ago on her way to school. So while I yet have my ups and downs...as I take stock of my life and see my sons...happy, healthy, ALIVE and WITH ME, their toys all over the place..their smiling faces...life..at least my little piece of it..is GOOD...prayers to the family of that little girl...in particular her mom who after a long night at work slept through the call that probably would've started the search earlier. Just my .02.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hdchair
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM
And thanks, Misha, for asking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:28 PM

No problem. 

Quoting hdchair:

...hug from my sweet baby girl, napping too long because she's sick. Every moment I have with her is blessed, thank you for reminding me of this, mommyAJ

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

moment to just thank God...even though some days are rough, some days are hard...even though my marriage is at an end, one minute my boys are making me smile and the next making me want to pull my hair out...life is GOOD. Because yesterday the word came down from the police that the body they found earlier this week was indeed that of the little girl who went missing a week ago on her way to school. So while I yet have my ups and downs...as I take stock of my life and see my sons...happy, healthy, ALIVE and WITH ME, their toys all over the place..their smiling faces...life..at least my little piece of it..is GOOD...prayers to the family of that little girl...in particular her mom who after a long night at work slept through the call that probably would've started the search earlier. Just my .02.

tinky_00
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 7:34 PM
place of my own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)