Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to Court...

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:14 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

November 13... for the medical support and arrears, right along with a modification... and this sorry fool asked me to do the math and figure how much weekly or biweekly he could pay me without going through the courts... I don't think he realizes that going through the courts will be doing his sorry ass a favor... If I crunch the numbers, he will be paying a 75% interest on all arrears and medical support...

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyAJ2921
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:28 PM

WOW...good luck...what is it about 11/13??? I go back to Court that same day to finalize my divorce.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andyroosmama
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Wanting to clear as much of the dockets as they can before the Holidays begin... good luck

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

WOW...good luck...what is it about 11/13??? I go back to Court that same day to finalize my divorce.

9k1
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I feel your pain. We've been in court 4 times this year. He's in arrears, too - but now is laid off AGAIN. He has the balls to send me a text - "can we work something out?" no moron, we can't - I tried that and he didn't pay me a dime for the first 2 years.  He's supposed to be giving me extra each week to catch up - but since it's coming out of his unemployment, I'm getting even less than the original agreement....  

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Not no, but hell no! Its in the judges hands where it should be. Good luck collecting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:54 PM

My ex is a total loser.  He knew we had an agreement on our divorce settlment for the personal loans I have him while he was having an affair.  He only paid me back half of what he owed me.  I gave the @ss a break and only requested he pay me back half of what he still owed me.  He had to pay this back within the first year we were getting our divorce.  By the end of the first year he didn't pay me one dime (didn't surprise me one bit).  I had my attorney draw up contempt of court charges on him.  He proceeded to file a Chapter 7 for this and for the mere fact that the car dealership was about to take him to court for the repo he got on the car he didn't pay for our daughter.  I had to get a personal loan (410(k)) out for a new car for our daughter.  My ex has to pay me back for that loan as well.  He more than likely has other financial problems and then ran to the bankrutpcy trustee and filed for a Chapter 7.  I have a 'stay' until the ex loser has his Chapter 7 filed in the court system.  Once it gets filed I'm going after that money he owes me like white on rice.   I've lived with 27 years of this deadbeat's financial problems.  I'm in for the long haul and fight. 

Kristina_
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM

GoodLuck!!

MommyAJ2921
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Ahhh I hadn't thought of that. Good luck to you too!

Quoting andyroosmama:

Wanting to clear as much of the dockets as they can before the Holidays begin... good luck

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)