Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just dont understand some BD..

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM
  • 20 Replies

When I found out I was preg my SD didn't want any part of it, he told me he wasn't stable enough, that I should get an abortion, then made up a story that he had gotten another girl pregnant as well too, he was going to marry her, and if she ever found out about me and my baby she would leave him and I'd ruin his life. His family who I was also very close with went along with his story for a few months too, until his sister finally told me  it was a lie (which i knew all along). So I have been a single mother since day one. SD never contacted me throughout my pregnancy. I contacted him a wee before I was scheduled to be induced and asked if he planned on meeting the baby and he said yes. I contacted him when he was born didnt hear back from him until the following day, he never came an saw him, so when he was 10 days old I took him to his house o meet him. Needless to say over the next few months he has had very limited contact with seeing the child. A total of 7 times in 16 months, all visits under 30 mins. when my baby was 6 weeks old he got mad that he could not have him alone, and i didnt hear from him for 6 months, until I go served with court papers. Courtwise, we have gone through classes, mediation, hearing dates, at he last hearing he was granted supervised visits a a visitation center because he's an alcoholic which pissed him off so he claimed the child was not his and he wasnt a DNA test.. that was well over a month ago ad he has yet to do it. I have not heard from him nor has he seen my child since may. But today I find out he has stolen pictures I had professionally done from my FB and posted them on his. Talking about how big and cute his child is. A child that he has never hep raised, or even been around which has always been his own decision, and a child that a month ago he wenton record saying wasn't his because he was not getting his way. I don't understand why people are that way. Why would you pretend to be a part of a childs life when you never have been. It makes me so mad that he seems to use my child to seek attention from others. When I have been doing it all day every day alone. He has never changed a diaper, paid a penny, or even held my child.

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:19 PM
2 moms liked this
My ex is like that. Look at my handsome boys! Look at me! Im a dad! But..i dont pay support or take care of them. Guys are attention seeking whores. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsLogansMommy
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM

my bd loves to say how he would do ANYTHING for any one of his kids ummkay how about spend some time with them how about just play with them that doesnt cost a thing

PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM
My bd does some of that same stuff. He would go months without seeing his son and people would ask how he was and be would just say 'he's doing great, getting big'

*eyeroll*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cw619
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:49 PM

thats excatly how he is. I I feel he does not care about his child at all otherwise he would make some sort of effort, but he never has. he's six yrs older then me with a job when I was finishing college unemployeed the first year of my sons life, and never helped financially In his own words to me "he'll just let court solve it all"

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

My ex is like that. Look at my handsome boys! Look at me! Im a dad! But..i dont pay support or take care of them. Guys are attention seeking whores. LOL

cw619
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM

& it is SO HARD to not call them out on that.. I would love too, but since going through court trying to bite my tounge as much as possible

Quoting PaperClip811:

My bd does some of that same stuff. He would go months without seeing his son and people would ask how he was and be would just say 'he's doing great, getting big'

*eyeroll*

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:11 PM
2 moms liked this
The jackoff sounds like one of those dudes who thinks it makes him seem real studly to have a kid. Then claims the reason he doesnt he never sees him is because the mom is such a bitch and wont let him. I hate guys that do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM
What a selfish asshole. Ive seriously considered becoming a lesbian after being with my now ex for 10 yrs. lol

Quoting cw619:

thats excatly how he is. I I feel he does not care about his child at all otherwise he would make some sort of effort, but he never has. he's six yrs older then me with a job when I was finishing college
unemployeed the first year of my sons life, and never helped financially In his own words to me "he'll just let court solve it all"

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Oh have you met my BD? LOL

Quoting Robsessed98:

The jackoff sounds like one of those dudes who thinks it makes him seem real studly to have a kid. Then claims the reason he doesnt he never sees him is because the mom is such a bitch and wont let him. I hate guys that do that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cw619
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM

You got it right.. thats why i made it a point to document everything

Quoting Robsessed98:

graciefreesoul
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM

for appearances, i guess...mine doesn't even bother as far as i know...BM's number 2 and 3 didn't know about us (#5) and it was just in the last year that we all (BM's 2, 3, 5, and 7) found out about numbers 6, 9 and 10..(me/5 and 7 thought 7 was 6 til the REAL 6 popped up on FB)....now he's playing 'daddy' with 6 and that BM is telln the world she's marrying that foo...*snickering*

ANYWAY...i gave that nut a few chances to keep a bond with janae and after about the 2nd time i gave up..then my mom tried 2 times a year after....pffft! that was nearly 10 years ago...now i/we just try to keep contact with the other BM's/sibs...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)