Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I just dont understand some BD..

Posted by   + Show Post

When I found out I was preg my SD didn't want any part of it, he told me he wasn't stable enough, that I should get an abortion, then made up a story that he had gotten another girl pregnant as well too, he was going to marry her, and if she ever found out about me and my baby she would leave him and I'd ruin his life. His family who I was also very close with went along with his story for a few months too, until his sister finally told me  it was a lie (which i knew all along). So I have been a single mother since day one. SD never contacted me throughout my pregnancy. I contacted him a wee before I was scheduled to be induced and asked if he planned on meeting the baby and he said yes. I contacted him when he was born didnt hear back from him until the following day, he never came an saw him, so when he was 10 days old I took him to his house o meet him. Needless to say over the next few months he has had very limited contact with seeing the child. A total of 7 times in 16 months, all visits under 30 mins. when my baby was 6 weeks old he got mad that he could not have him alone, and i didnt hear from him for 6 months, until I go served with court papers. Courtwise, we have gone through classes, mediation, hearing dates, at he last hearing he was granted supervised visits a a visitation center because he's an alcoholic which pissed him off so he claimed the child was not his and he wasnt a DNA test.. that was well over a month ago ad he has yet to do it. I have not heard from him nor has he seen my child since may. But today I find out he has stolen pictures I had professionally done from my FB and posted them on his. Talking about how big and cute his child is. A child that he has never hep raised, or even been around which has always been his own decision, and a child that a month ago he wenton record saying wasn't his because he was not getting his way. I don't understand why people are that way. Why would you pretend to be a part of a childs life when you never have been. It makes me so mad that he seems to use my child to seek attention from others. When I have been doing it all day every day alone. He has never changed a diaper, paid a penny, or even held my child.

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
graciefreesoul
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

oh...

don't try to understand them.....trying to understand men PERIOD is nearly impossible...trying to understand BD's? ha!

brieri
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

What does SD stand for?

MsLogansMommy
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:04 PM

im guessing Son's Dad

Quoting brieri:

What does SD stand for?

mamisprincessa
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:17 PM

My ex does similar to the same things. It has been 3 months since he has seen our daughter and before that when I left him the other time he went 6 months without seeing her saying ohh if you ever need anything just let me know. meanwhile last year me and my daughter was getting evicted and hes there handing out constant money to his oldest daughter with no problem when she has no clue he is her father and he doesnt even see her and she calls him ray and someone else daddy. I dont understand these assholes these days. With him its like unless we are together he cant do a thing for her, not even see her. Its ashame!!

cw619
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:36 AM

sperm donor

Quoting brieri:

What does SD stand for?

Armygirl2299703
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:18 AM

And it's crap like that, that keeps me from keeping pics friends only on fb. People can see my basic info without being on my friends list but NEVER my pics because of the number of pictures of my DD on there.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Armygirl2299703
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:23 AM

I have the same issue, if we're not together then he doesn't want to do anything. He was threatened by the child support office a couple years ago with loosing his DL if he didn't get caught up on child support and he had the nerve to call me bitching about it. I lol'd. That bitch can take the bus as far as I'm concerned, just like I've had to in times of being carless because he didn't care that his daughter had appts or something.

Quoting mamisprincessa:

My ex does similar to the same things. It has been 3 months since he has seen our daughter and before that when I left him the other time he went 6 months without seeing her saying ohh if you ever need anything just let me know. meanwhile last year me and my daughter was getting evicted and hes there handing out constant money to his oldest daughter with no problem when she has no clue he is her father and he doesnt even see her and she calls him ray and someone else daddy. I dont understand these assholes these days. With him its like unless we are together he cant do a thing for her, not even see her. Its ashame!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Jenniy
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:28 AM
Make your profile private, delete and block him and his family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:36 AM
Ridiculous! My child's father did not put his name on his birth certificate but he does do most of what he is suppose to do for our son. I had to let him know that I am not his other children's mom and I will put him on cs if he doesn't do it on his own. My biggest complaint with him is that he gets an attitude when I ask him to spend time with our son so I can get my assignments done. He hangs out almost every night so it won't kill him to stay in sometimes so I can study.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cw619
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I do have it private, blocked all of his family and close friends. I also only have about 70 fb friends, ppl that I didn't believe would do that so I was very upset to know that. Especially because those were his one year pictures I had professionally done and cost me over $200. Guess its just hard to trust anyone anymore

Quoting Jenniy:

Make your profile private, delete and block him and his family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)