Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Have any of you gotten your BD's taxes yet for child support? I'm still waiting for mine, the state has the money I've seen it online. Just wish they would dish it out already. With the last month and bein out of work for a bit I could really use that money. :(

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Replies (11-15):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I would call and ask!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:55 AM
When did he file? I got mine six months after he filed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zacknalexmom
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I received it once. I didn't ask for it. But my ex owes me many thousands of dollars in child support. He refuses to pay. I'm going through social services to get mine. They keep telling me they can't do anything else to get him to pay until he's arrested. Um..well..that was 2 yrs ago. And still waiting. I can't afford a lawyer so I'm screwed. I did talk to a retired judge about it. He told me there's nothing anybody could do get it(childsupport), unless my ex died. LmAO :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM

I read these stories and I am sad for the ladies that live in places where CS isn't pursued aggressively.  Here, they will take the shirt off your back if you don't pay, ripping it off while they arrest you and suspend your license while garnishing 60% of your paycheck.

my ex was 7 grand behind so he got served with a court date.  We went to court 2 weeks ago.  He has till dec 4 to pay up or at least make an attempt or he will be in contempt and they can do any number of things to him then.  even if he doesn't show up.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:04 PM
We don't pay each other child support but here's a bump for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)