Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex is heading to prison

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:10 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

He'll be doing 5-15 years, he was the only one caught in burning down our old house. Three of his cousin's from Chicago were involved as well and got away, they told the cops that they don't know who he is and that they aren't related, they are cousin's. His cousin's from Chicago are involved in gangs and stuff there so I don't even want to mess around with that. I'm so happy I got rid of him and moved on with my life, I just wish the deadbeat would pay his damn child support.

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Zacknalexmom
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Well at least you are free of him for a few years. I wouldn't mess with the gangs. Who knows what would happen. I live in Alabama and we don't have all that down here. I doubt you'll get any childsupport since he's in prison. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Glad to hear you are free of him!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I don't blame you for not wanting to mess with his cousins!!

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Its a good thing that youre rid of him for awhile. You need to be far more selective in your future relationships and stay away from gangs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Osey1989
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I didn't know that they had gang relations until I was told that they were members of a Chicago street gang and are always armed and are dangerous people.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Wow craziness!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ImaSoulMom
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:14 AM
That's scary! Be careful. Glad he won't be able to bother you for a while.

Quoting Osey1989:

I didn't know that they had gang relations until I was told that they were members of a Chicago street gang and are always armed and are dangerous people.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChgIsGood2012
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM

That's scary. Yep, keep going on with your life. I know the child support would be helpful but it's not even important right now. Live a good, decent life for your and your child(ren)...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)