Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Take Care of Mom Challenge - Day 3: Treat Yourself!

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:00 AM
  • 74 Replies

Treat yourself!

chocolatePut a box of chocolate in the freezer and grab a bite whenever you need a pick-me-up.

Do you like chocolate? 

What’s your favorite kind?

Do you eat chocolate often?

One member who signs up for our Take Care of Mom Challenge and replies to our daily challenge posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up and to find the other challenge posts: Join our Take Care of Mom Challenge! WIN a $25 gift card and other PRIZES!!!

by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cadeesmommy0120
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I have actually thought about grabbing one of those HUGE bars of dark chocolate and keeping it in my freezer for when I need a fix!

My favorite is milk chocolate, but I'm trying to get myself into dark chocolate because it's a *little* better for you.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a chocoholic!!!  Love this one lol!  Love Hershey bars!

miabelladebra
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I actually do that since I feel treating yourself not depriving yourself is so important! 

Amy127
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
White chocolate is my favorite. Especially the cookies and cream candy bars. Yum!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamfreeatlast
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:44 AM

The company I work for also owns a chocolate factory.  We get Bedre Chocolate all the time.  I always have chocolate on my desk or at home. 

kristiansmommy1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Symphony bars with toffee and almonds are my all time favorite and I'm not so into chocolate unless I'm in the mood but that I can eat any time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicasmom1
by Laina on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I do not care for chocolate but bring me my coffee Please!! 

a06z08mama
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM
I will try and stash some in the freezer til either one of my kids find it! Right now would be perfect. Big bag fun size Hershey's. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vivian0331
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:53 AM

ok its not a box of chocolate but I just got my tub of chocolate chip cookie dough today so when I go home its me, the couch, tub of dough and a spoon lol.

FilmmakerMom
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:55 AM

OK, I had to comply with this challenge and did so in the form of white chocolate pretzels! They are now in the freezer - probably better than on the shelf (not as ez access, but accessible enpugh!).  I took 2 for an almost mid-day pick-me-up and will try to push myself to get through rest of today's work with pick-me-up goals throughout - thanks for this great idea/treat!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)