Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

OT vent. I guess.

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM
  • 4 Replies
I just need to whine. Not really vent exactly. And this is pretty much the only group im in anymore so... Oh well. Lol
so i moved last weekend, 3 of us (me, mom and dh) moved my entire house, including a piano. So of course i hurt my back. I was doing pretty good until i started unpacking and the up down thing has really gotten to me. Sleeping is close to impossible and ive taken so much tylenol its stupid. And omg it hurts! Then of course ive only been married for a week so im trying to fix meals and do all the "impress the new hubby" crap that trust me i dont feel like doing right. Not to mention that he wants to be all touchy feely and its a little early to start saying "i have a headache". Lol. Im really not complaining about him or being married just about the pain and my stupid back. I hate that i cant get more done during the day. I sat on the floor and cried last night or tried not to cry cause crying makes you tense which means i hurt more. Ugh. I just need to whine.

thanks for reading.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Hugs!  I hope you feel better soon!

happy.go.lucky
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Aww I hate having back trouble. It makes everything so difficult. Try ibuprofen or aleve. Those are NSAIDs and may work better for you than Tylenol. I hope you're feeling better soon and congrats on getting married :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aisome
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Mobile Photo

I hope you heal and feel better soon. Try using a heating pad and some aleve. Try not to stress yourself out. And congratulations on your marriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Try ibuprofen. Its a muscle relaxant. 600 Mg should do the trick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN