Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

so irritating!! repost....

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:05 AM
  • 7 Replies
I just got the most irritating text from my daughter's father!
Here's a little history: When I was 5 months pregnant, my ex told me that he wanted nothing to do with "a baby that's probably not even his" and that he "pitys me" and to never contact him again. I honored his request. When I was in hour 32 of my 40 hours of labor, he shows up at the hospital to start a fight. Yelling at me that I don't know what he's been through in the last few months. Are you serious!?!

Anyway lets fast forward to one year later and I get a text that says "Hey. Y'all need anything?" Are you kidding me?!? You've never even met your little girl, haven't bought one pack of diapers, haven't paid one dime of daycare. You've done nothing and you send a weak ass text like that!?! Sorry that this was so long but I'm furious!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lissetteP
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Hell naw.....my daughters 15 months and bd has never bought her a pack of diapers either...he's only came around for sex(I known stupid me) bur claims he's not involed in her life cuz he's broke...and I have a feeling in a year or so ima get that same pathetic text you just got.....fuckin pieces of shit!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devynsmommy09
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM
3 moms liked this

Sometimes, you've just got to forgive and be the bigger person.  I know its hard and I can't honestly say that I always stick to it, but if he is trying to help, let him help.  Doesnt mean you have to talk to him about anything other than the child, doesnt mean that you have to let him back in your lives completely, just means that you get a free pack of diapers or some money for daycare. 

Reply...(childs name) could use some (diapers, formula, whatever your kid can or will soon need).  Leave it at that, no please, no thank you, now where the F**k have you been, just that.  Either does it or he doesnt.  Keep your expectations low.

LancesMom
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Hugs! I guess you have to decide if you want her father to be in her life or not. Get pass your anger and accept him as what he is, her father. Good luck!

bamababe1975
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I agree. ((HUGS))

Quoting devynsmommy09:

Sometimes, you've just got to forgive and be the bigger person.  I know its hard and I can't honestly say that I always stick to it, but if he is trying to help, let him help.  Doesnt mean you have to talk to him about anything other than the child, doesnt mean that you have to let him back in your lives completely, just means that you get a free pack of diapers or some money for daycare. 

Reply...(childs name) could use some (diapers, formula, whatever your kid can or will soon need).  Leave it at that, no please, no thank you, now where the F**k have you been, just that.  Either does it or he doesnt.  Keep your expectations low.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

ayacocca
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Quote:

LMBO... I'm sorry to laugh, but he sounds like my kids dad.. please ignore his half-assness.. These are weak attempts to get back into your good graces like he used to be. He's just not sure how to go about it. Don't be furious; see it for the folishness it is :)

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Excellent advice!

Quoting devynsmommy09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladie17101
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Thanks for the support ladies!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN