Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

kids dad has a new gf...need to vent!

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:44 PM
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this
So for a few weeks now the kids dad has been pretty much mia. I know he works a ton right now with it being harvest time. Well come to find out tonite via friends on fb that hes had a new gf for a few weeks now. Not sure who it is but I'm 99% sure its the chick he was with after he left us. I dont want him back but maybe a tad jealous that hes with someone and im still single. Its more the fact that we only live bout 10 minutes apart and he has not seen them in weeks. Not even calling or texting to ask how they are doing. My oldest used to call him almost every night and now he wont even do that. And one of the last times we actually talked he said he was "purposely not seeing the boys so he could work more, to make more money, to hire a lawyer, to get visitation" Ugh! all he has to do is ask to see them. Currently i refuse to let them stay over at his house since his roommate is a psycho (just trust me on this one) plus he carries a loaded gun in his vehicle. HELL NO! im not gonna let you take them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crissydancer05
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:45 PM
plus hes been diagnosed with adhd and depression, and has major anger issues. Sorry long vent over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sj218
by Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I hear you. My husband just started dating a girl, made it official on FB last weekend. We're not divorced, haven't signed yet. I'm jealous that he's with her while I'm alone, I feel totally replaced and to add insult to injurie; she's 9 yrs younger and probably weighs 95 lbs and she's very pretty. AND...she's been with my son all weekend since this us his wknd w/dad. It hurts!
crissydancer05
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Im sorry, that would drive me insane. he knows i wont allow that. But he chooses to spend his wknds with her instead of our kids. its the girl who he dated after me. and to add insult to injury she commented on his fb that her daughter sposedly called our son her little brother. Oh hell no!!! that aint happening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaJewels2011
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I understand not wanting a guy back but still not wanting him to find someone first lol
ImaSoulMom
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:31 AM
I'm sorry. I am single because all of my time goes to raising our two toddlers but this fool is so in love with the chick he left his family for. My kids see her even though he is not supposed to have her around them. It is frustrating! Be strong. Hugs :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Oct. 21, 2012 at 3:28 AM

I know exactly how you feel.  Hopefully you get over it soon, it took me a year.  

crissydancer05
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 11:08 AM
thats exactly how i feel. Ive been under so much stress lately im having physical issues. All my time and efforts go into raising my kids both under 3. And to top that off hes willing to drive the 2+ hrs to visit her and her daughter on the wknds. But wond drive the 10 min to see his own kids.

Quoting ImaSoulMom:

I'm sorry. I am single because all of my time goes to raising our two toddlers but this fool is so in love with the chick he left his family for. My kids see her even though he is not supposed to have her around them. It is frustrating! Be strong. Hugs :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJewess
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Ugh. That sounds aweful. My husband and I very recently seperated for pretty much the same. Except in his case the girlfriend was an online game. This weekend he's driving across the county for a game meetup, but says he won't be able to come see our son for weeks! We live maybe twenty minutes away. >.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crissydancer05
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:18 PM
men just dont have their priorities straight. If only realized it hurts the kids more than they know.

Quoting TheJewess:

Ugh. That sounds aweful. My husband and I very recently seperated for pretty much the same. Except in his case the girlfriend was an online game. This weekend he's driving across the county for a game meetup, but says he won't be able to come see our son for weeks! We live maybe twenty minutes away. >.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
This I don't get. She's also a little kid. If they stay together that will be her step mom and sister. I get feeling some kind of way about him moving on first but f she and her kid havent done anything to you hen you Should let that go.

Quoting crissydancer05:

Im sorry, that would drive me insane. he knows i wont allow that. But he chooses to spend his wknds with her instead of our kids. its the girl who he dated after me. and to add insult to injury she commented on his fb that her daughter sposedly called our son her little brother. Oh hell no!!! that aint happening.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)