Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where is my daughtet at b****

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:49 PM
  • 61 Replies
My dd father has seen her a handful of times. The few times he's come over has been at night. Today he textd me out of the blue, I wanna see,my daughter. I tell him Iwe're not at home. He says where you at. Now I could have just told him where I was but it's not his business especially since he has hardly seen our baby or Goren her anything since she's been born. Well he starts cussn me out saying I'm trying to keep her from him. I told him the only way you'll see her know is when we go through the court system. Now he just text me b**** you think you slick tryn to take my lil girl to the next n***** house. I didn't even reply smh.,so ignorant and dumb. He just needs to fall off the face of the earth. Oh boy he just textd me, your a grown a** woman. I'm not about to go through the white man to see my baby. smh. What would you do in this situation.
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Ignore him as well as save the text.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesister2
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Ignore him. He sounds really ignorant, sorry you have to deal with that. He most likely wont take you to court if he hasnt made seeing her a priority. GL. Ik how hard it is :/ youd never let him take her alone? I wouldnt let dds father shes 9months now
stickyfingers
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:01 PM
wow...what an idiot?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:02 PM
3 moms liked this
Go to court for custody and cs, then let him follow the visitation schedule if he wants to see her. Keep the texts and document everything in case he battles for custody. You need to be careful about denying him visitation until you go to court because it makes you look bad and it could bite you in the ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strngenough
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Wtf. I'd keep all these texts and keep them for court. I'm a huge fan of fathers having equal rights to the kid, as my other posts show, but in this case? My family is all drug addicts and they will not be allowed near my child. This guy is just as poisioness. You do what you know is right to protect your daughter. I would suggest supervised visitation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Make support and custody legal and don't bother with him. He talk shit don't even reply.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on Oct. 25, 2012 at 12:29 AM
I'm not going through the white man? What does that even mean?? Smh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anastasia1414
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:49 AM

Tell him to get a life.

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Oct. 25, 2012 at 4:05 AM

lmao sounds like my ex. He told me he had found a job and then got laid off some time later but the reason he didn't tell me is because he didn't want to be looking at some white stranger having to discuss his money. Men like them are ignorant assholes lol

Save the text and let him go. Good Luck!

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Oct. 25, 2012 at 4:06 AM
1 mom liked this

lol it means that these "men" feel like their business shouldn't be discussed in front of a judge who most likely is a white man lol It's all about race and not  being made to feel inferior or something idk

I've wondered the same thing when my ex says that but idk and idc.

Quoting raegan1221:

I'm not going through the white man? What does that even mean?? Smh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)