Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ViSalus???

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM
  • 11 Replies

Anyone ever tried this. I have a few friends that are doing it and not only loosing weight but making a good amount of money too. Does anybody here sell it? I don't see how you can really make any money if all your friends are already doing it or aren't interested in it. What are you opinions if you have tried it, sold it, or know someone who has.

by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShellieRenee76
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Yes Laura. I currently use this product and also am a promoter. I have lost 48lbs since July 2012. I also started promoting it in August. I love this product and the benefits. If you have specific questions please let me know. I would be happy to answer them for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LauraMH
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I'm just really skeptical that I would be able to make any money off of it. I have a fairly shy personality and all my friends and family I have mentioned it too so far are very pessimistic about it. I have friends that do it and one makes a lot and all have lost weight. I just don't know if I could do it. How would you be able to promote if your friends aren't interested? I would like to give it a try but don't want to buy it unless I can sell to 3 people. I guess I just really don't know how it works. Any info would be great. You can either respond to this post of PM me if that is easier. Thanks

Quoting ShellieRenee76:

Yes Laura. I currently use this product and also am a promoter. I have lost 48lbs since July 2012. I also started promoting it in August. I love this product and the benefits. If you have specific questions please let me know. I would be happy to answer them for you.

m2b8609
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:35 PM

give me suggestions i just bought this!

Quoting ShellieRenee76:

ShellieRenee76
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Hello ladies. I am sorry I have been off of this site and was going through my emails and found these. I am so sorry that I didnt get back to you in October. I hope that the Challenge is doing well for you. I am up to 62 lbs lost and making a decent amount of money too, which is great since I am a single mom and my kids get more expensive and one is in college now. I do have a body by vi page on facebook that you can like and get suggestions and such. It is under shelliereneebug.

Did you still want suggestions m2b8609?

Shellie

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:24 PM
I've never heard of it. There's a new miracle diet drug every other day and they are always better than all the others. I don't know how you're supposed to know which is best for you without spending a fortune in the process. Good luck finding the one that works for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ShellieRenee76
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Yes there is a new miracle diet drug everyday, but ViSalus is not a drug. I think if it works for you and gives you the nutrition you need and helps you loose the weight in a safe manner then you should go for it. Not every diet is for everyone. If you have questions or anything feel free to contact me. I just want to help people get healthy however they do it.

a06z08mama
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I love Vi. And all of their products. Its something that has many health benefits. I have lost 10 lbs using. I probably would have lost more but I do a lot of lifting and moving in my current job. So I know I have built muscle too. I follow a low carb diet along with it.

Quoting ShellieRenee76:

Yes there is a new miracle diet drug everyday, but ViSalus is not a drug. I think if it works for you and gives you the nutrition you need and helps you loose the weight in a safe manner then you should go for it. Not every diet is for everyone. If you have questions or anything feel free to contact me. I just want to help people get healthy however they do it.

ShellieRenee76
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Great to hear a06z08mama! Keep up the good work. I have been doing this since July of last year and I am down 60 plus pounds. I wouldnt change it for anything.

steviechick
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I don't use it but here is a bump for you!

LauraMH
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM

This is a really old post, i never thought I'd see it again! But anyway, I decided not to do it but thanks for the bump!

Quoting steviechick:

I don't use it but here is a bump for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN