Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

might be pregnant again. (no bashing).....*update*

Please no judging or bashing.

I am 20 single mom of a 15 month old baby girl. I'm in school full time and work part time.

I have been seeing a guy for awhile, we have known eachother for about 5 years now. Well I think I'm pregnant. I have been on birth control but didn't take it for 2 weeks because the pharmacy messed up my medicine and had to wait for the doctor to call in a new one and all that. I was back on it for about 3 weeks and I missed 2 pills since being back on them. The sex was unprotected but he did pull out( I know not 100% effective )

since last week I have been very tired at school during the day and at work at night. for the past 3 days I have been nauseous and have thrown up a few times. I also look like I am. I know its crazy but with my first I.started showing at 10 weeks and I look like I am . I took a test this morning and it was negative but I feel like I am. I have a appointment with my obgyn next Tuesday for a urine and blood test.

I will post a picture in the reply and let me know what you think.

I don't want to be pregnant but I will make the best of it if I am.

thank you . please no bashing.

****UPDATE****
I started my period today at school. I am very relieved! my period is very heavy, very bloated , and bad cramps. i might talk to the doctor to see if there is a different birth control that would be better for me because I have been very irregular on this pill and I don't like that and I don't want to have this sorry again because of missing a pill.
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Replies (21-30):
krickette
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM

All I can say is my prayers are with you in what ever way you want it to turn out. you sound like a smart young lady as it is 

chloemom531
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Good luck girl
GracelynJoysMom
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Thank you everyone. I am hoping that I am not but if I am then I will make the best of it and take care of my kid. Thankfully I will have the support of the father which I do not have with my daughter Gracelyn's father. I would just really like to know if I am or not...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.wilcox01
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ris_n_Es_momma
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Oooooh my girl. Well some guys can pull out and your good some can't. You could be totally freaked out and stressed and making yourself sick. I've never had a negative that was incorrect. But go to the doc, although when I was preggers with my daughter I was told I want pregnant and low and behold I was and I knew it. But that was just a timing issue. Sounds like enough time has passed to get a nice accurate result
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GracelynJoysMom
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I have a feeling that I am. when I was pregnant with my daughter I took 4 at home pregnancy tests that were all negative, then they started to show up faintly positive then I went to the doctor and it was confirmed that I was.but I was only 4 weeks when I went to the doctor so the tests I took that started to show up positive were around 3 weeks. I'm hoping that I am not but I have a feeling I am but the feeling could be from my birth control pills messing with me...

Quoting Ris_n_Es_momma:

Oooooh my girl. Well some guys can pull out and your good some can't. You could be totally freaked out and stressed and making yourself sick. I've never had a negative that was incorrect. But go to the doc, although when I was preggers with my daughter I was told I want pregnant and low and behold I was and I knew it. But that was just a timing issue. Sounds like enough time has passed to get a nice accurate result

Robsessed98
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry, honestly wasnt trying to be rude. Just saying that missing pills and hoping he pulls out in time are real good ways to end up pregnant and it only takes once. If you have trouble with hormones and birth control, use condoms. I hope everything turns out like you hope.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

That was alittle rude...I am on birth control and I have been off and on since i first started my period when i was 13 because my period has been a mess. I have tried 3 different birth control pills, the patch, and implanon. I am very sensitive to hormones so it is hard for me to find a birth control that I am able to take that my body can handle. It isn't like i am having unprotected sex all the time. It has happened a once or twice with the guy that i am dating.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Dont stress until you see the dr. Not bashing, but if you're not pregnant this time, hopefully you will learn a lesson and be responsible from now on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ris_n_Es_momma
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Well what's up with you and the possible father??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GracelynJoysMom
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Not really sure where him and I stand right now. Its a sticky situation. I have known him for little over 5 years and we starting talking and hanging out again and one thing led to another and yeah...he's going to the doctor with me on Tuesday but I have no idea where our relationship stands or what the future will hold.

Quoting Ris_n_Es_momma:

Well what's up with you and the possible father??

ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Keep yourself busy so youre not stressing. I always like to give props to young single moms in school. Keep at it and dont quit! Getting a degree will benefit you and your child greatly. And good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN