Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

might be pregnant again. (no bashing).....*update*

Please no judging or bashing.

I am 20 single mom of a 15 month old baby girl. I'm in school full time and work part time.

I have been seeing a guy for awhile, we have known eachother for about 5 years now. Well I think I'm pregnant. I have been on birth control but didn't take it for 2 weeks because the pharmacy messed up my medicine and had to wait for the doctor to call in a new one and all that. I was back on it for about 3 weeks and I missed 2 pills since being back on them. The sex was unprotected but he did pull out( I know not 100% effective )

since last week I have been very tired at school during the day and at work at night. for the past 3 days I have been nauseous and have thrown up a few times. I also look like I am. I know its crazy but with my first I.started showing at 10 weeks and I look like I am . I took a test this morning and it was negative but I feel like I am. I have a appointment with my obgyn next Tuesday for a urine and blood test.

I will post a picture in the reply and let me know what you think.

I don't want to be pregnant but I will make the best of it if I am.

thank you . please no bashing.

****UPDATE****
I started my period today at school. I am very relieved! my period is very heavy, very bloated , and bad cramps. i might talk to the doctor to see if there is a different birth control that would be better for me because I have been very irregular on this pill and I don't like that and I don't want to have this sorry again because of missing a pill.
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Replies (31-40):
Ris_n_Es_momma
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Well I wish you the best.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

Not really sure where him and I stand right now. Its a sticky situation. I have known him for little over 5 years and we starting talking and hanging out again and one thing led to another and yeah...he's going to the doctor with me on Tuesday but I have no idea where our relationship stands or what the future will hold.

Quoting Ris_n_Es_momma:

Well what's up with you and the possible father??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes just stress alone will make you nausiated..plus the exhaustion..I mean you're a single Mom, student and everything. So it's hard. Stay positive:).

amomynous_j
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM

have the pharmacy fill out 3mos worth prescription to avoid this problem again. 

IF you are pregnant, you wouldn't be showing THAT much. you're simply bloated in those photos.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

That was alittle rude...I am on birth control and I have been off and on since i first started my period when i was 13 because my period has been a mess. I have tried 3 different birth control pills, the patch, and implanon. I am very sensitive to hormones so it is hard for me to find a birth control that I am able to take that my body can handle. It isn't like i am having unprotected sex all the time. It has happened a once or twice with the guy that i am dating.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Dont stress until you see the dr. Not bashing, but if you're not pregnant this time, hopefully you will learn a lesson and be responsible from now on.

GracelynJoysMom
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:22 PM
That's what I am hoping. my doctor gave me 12 refills so it will last a year. I am just praying that I am not pregnant again. I feel like my life is finally coming together with my daughter, I just got our own place, I'm in school full time, and I work. I am barely making it financially as it is on my own now so I don't want to add another baby into it all if I'm not sure if I can 100% support it right now.

Quoting amomynous_j:

have the pharmacy fill out 3mos worth prescription to avoid this problem again. 

IF you are pregnant, you wouldn't be showing THAT much. you're simply bloated in those photos.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

That was alittle rude...I am on birth control and I have been off and on since i first started my period when i was 13 because my period has been a mess. I have tried 3 different birth control pills, the patch, and implanon. I am very sensitive to hormones so it is hard for me to find a birth control that I am able to take that my body can handle. It isn't like i am having unprotected sex all the time. It has happened a once or twice with the guy that i am dating.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Dont stress until you see the dr. Not bashing, but if you're not pregnant this time, hopefully you will learn a lesson and be responsible from now on.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GracelynJoysMom
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Thank you.

Quoting Ris_n_Es_momma:

Well I wish you the best.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

Not really sure where him and I stand right now. Its a sticky situation. I have known him for little over 5 years and we starting talking and hanging out again and one thing led to another and yeah...he's going to the doctor with me on Tuesday but I have no idea where our relationship stands or what the future will hold.

Quoting Ris_n_Es_momma:

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:45 PM
I'm not judgin but I can't imagine why you would do it without a condom in a non committal relationship, I'm saying because a baby is not the worst a guy can give you. Again, good luck with that.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

Quoting Ris_n_Es_momma:

Gina_C
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:47 PM
This is so true!!!! Thank you for saying this. Just because you aren't sleeping with anyone else doesn't mean he isn't

Quoting faerie75:

I'm not judgin but I can't imagine why you would do it without a condom in a non committal relationship, I'm saying because a baby is not the worst a guy can give you. Again, good luck with that.

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

Quoting Ris_n_Es_momma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ris_n_Es_momma
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Its done, leave her alone. Hindsight is 20/20. She feels horrible and isn't looking for this. Cmon now

Quoting Gina_C:

This is so true!!!! Thank you for saying this. Just because you aren't sleeping with anyone else doesn't mean he isn't

Quoting faerie75:

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

Quoting Ris_n_Es_momma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GracelynJoysMom
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Thank you Ris_n_Es_ momma. I did not post this too get bashed and judged for having unprotected sex. I know it was a mistake but what's done is done and I can't go back and change it. I wanted advice and opinions on if you guys think I could be pregnant not criticized about unprotected sex.

Quoting Ris_n_Es_momma:

Its done, leave her alone. Hindsight is 20/20. She feels horrible and isn't looking for this. Cmon now

Quoting Gina_C:

Quoting faerie75:

Quoting GracelynJoysMom:

Quoting Ris_n_Es_momma:

PoplarGrove
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Honestly, you look bloated, not a couple weeks pregnant.  Up here there's a virus going around that makes you nauseated and gross feeling and your tummy bloats up.  I'd take a guess that's what you have.  

And a word of advice...unless you're taking your pills religiously there should be no action happening without one of your little latex friends in attendance.  And grab a package of PLAN B just in case (if your not against that kind of thing)  It's a pill you take after "accidental" sex like you had that prevents implantation.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN