Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

might be pregnant again. (no bashing).....*update*

Please no judging or bashing.

I am 20 single mom of a 15 month old baby girl. I'm in school full time and work part time.

I have been seeing a guy for awhile, we have known eachother for about 5 years now. Well I think I'm pregnant. I have been on birth control but didn't take it for 2 weeks because the pharmacy messed up my medicine and had to wait for the doctor to call in a new one and all that. I was back on it for about 3 weeks and I missed 2 pills since being back on them. The sex was unprotected but he did pull out( I know not 100% effective )

since last week I have been very tired at school during the day and at work at night. for the past 3 days I have been nauseous and have thrown up a few times. I also look like I am. I know its crazy but with my first I.started showing at 10 weeks and I look like I am . I took a test this morning and it was negative but I feel like I am. I have a appointment with my obgyn next Tuesday for a urine and blood test.

I will post a picture in the reply and let me know what you think.

I don't want to be pregnant but I will make the best of it if I am.

thank you . please no bashing.

****UPDATE****
I started my period today at school. I am very relieved! my period is very heavy, very bloated , and bad cramps. i might talk to the doctor to see if there is a different birth control that would be better for me because I have been very irregular on this pill and I don't like that and I don't want to have this sorry again because of missing a pill.
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Replies (41-45):
LuvMommysBabies
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:24 AM
try not to stress too much, good luck mama

Quoting iHay:

Just go to the dr and dont worry. Stress doesnt help the symptoms.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GracelynJoysMom
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Thanks. I definitely will be using protection everytime now because I hate this worry . I'm not too sure what's going on. I have been throwing up, nauseous , constipated (tmi) for about 5 days now. today I woke up not as nauseous but I have diarrhea (tmi) and my stomach doesn't feel right. Not sure what's going on. still no period yet bloated and cramping.

Quoting PoplarGrove:

Honestly, you look bloated, not a couple weeks pregnant.  Up here there's a virus going around that makes you nauseated and gross feeling and your tummy bloats up.  I'd take a guess that's what you have.  

And a word of advice...unless you're taking your pills religiously there should be no action happening without one of your little latex friends in attendance.  And grab a package of PLAN B just in case (if your not against that kind of thing)  It's a pill you take after "accidental" sex like you had that prevents implantation.  

PaperClip811
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Hope the week goes by quickly so you can get answers.
DDDaysh
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I'm not trying to bash you, but I really hope people start realizing that you just can't risk unprotected sex if you don't want a baby.  Pull out is not only not 100% effective, its an absolutely ludicrous means of birth control considering how much semen is present even before full ejaculation. 

Please go to a doctor, and then start taking more precautions! 

jackieb2811
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Try an IUD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)