Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Out of all my friends around here who are having babies too, are always talking about how happy and grateful they are to have their "Mr. Right". While I'm over here being single and have nobody but my parents to love me.. :/ As much as I am over my ex, I get moments of missing everything good we used to have and do. Especially the sex.. Perhaps the thought of not having someone to be intimate with or cuddle or love, just really gets to me at times. *sigh* Who else can relate?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Replies (11-12):
Barblicious
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I don't care about the sex. I miss having an intellectual conversation with an adult but I am not going to settled for just any man. My ex wasn't that wonderful, but I had built him up to be in my head because I wanted it to be "the relationship" that would finally last. HAHA! Oh well. I think most relationships fail, so now I don't have any high expectations and have vowed to never live with someone and to never get married. I don't need a man to help me with anything. I would just like someone for company when I feel like it. 

Kid_Cat_Mom2005
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Yes I can relate. Most of my friends are happily married, while I'm the single, never married mom. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)