Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

stupid jerk!!!! Grrr...

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
So my oldest child does not have a relationship with the guy that helped make him. Stupid guy took ME to court to pay ME child support and he doesn't... I could careless then half ass attempt to be in the kids life by showing up to less than a hand full of supervised visits... then knock some chick up twice in less than a year!! Wtf way to suck at life douche!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:21 PM
He's the one missing out on being part of lo's life, so don't give him another thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:23 PM

CNotify the state and have them go after him for his child support

amantonacci
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I just want to kick him in the face! I have had to go thru so much in this past year to get my Happy, carefree little boy back he was so angry after he put him thru the bs he did.

Quoting Robsessed98:

He's the one missing out on being part of lo's life, so don't give him another thought.

amantonacci
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM
I know I could, but honestly I don't care about the money if I get it it will be a bonus not a necessity.
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Oh I understand where you're coming from, but it does no good to hang onto the anger and hatred. You win because you've got your son and y'all are ok. Let the past go. Its just a waste of time and energy letting him cross your mind.

Quoting amantonacci:

I just want to kick him in the face! I have had to go thru so much in this past year to get my Happy, carefree little boy back he was so angry after he put him thru the bs he did.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)