Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I wish I could be a stay at home mom.

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:07 AM
  • 18 Replies
I wish I could be a stay at home mom. I feel like I miss so much. It's something I wish but money doesn't fall from trees so I have to work. I have ky home with me the last week and a half since my job is closed till tomorrow because of sandy. I LOVE it. I love watching her. I just wish I could do this all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:56 AM
I could never be a sahm I would like to work less but it's not possible so I try and make all the time I have with him special
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM
I don't like working, I like being home.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

I could never be a sahm I would like to work less but it's not possible so I try and make all the time I have with him special

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rawzle
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM
How about an at home job? I don't know much about them but I hear you can be a telemarketer from home, and there's Mary Kay as well where supposedly it's your own schedule
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:03 AM
I have looked into it a little but I need something I know that I will have a job and money.

Quoting rawzle:

How about an at home job? I don't know much about them but I hear you can be a telemarketer from home, and there's Mary Kay as well where supposedly it's your own schedule

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pristine729
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
A sahm isn't all it's cracked up to be... Grass is always greener on the other side.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:06 AM
I work from home. I hate it. I can't wait for the next 5 years to pass so I can go back to work!!

I miss having adult interaction.

I was so excited when my son finally got old enough to go to school, then I went and got knocked up again and put myself off another 5 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaperClip811
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:07 AM
I just recently became a sahm. I don't miss working but I do struggle with 'not earning'. But it's nice to finally have some time with DS. I went into labor at my desk and was back at work 4 weeks later. He is almost 5, now.

Just make the most of your situation right now, you never know what the future may hold.
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:09 AM
I have missed so much in my daughter's life she's going to be 5 and I want to be with her.

Quoting pristine729:

A sahm isn't all it's cracked up to be... Grass is always greener on the other side.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:11 AM
I do want to be home with her. I only have a few hours after I pick up till bed time. She's almost 5 as well and I miss so much.

Quoting PaperClip811:

I just recently became a sahm. I don't miss working but I do struggle with 'not earning'. But it's nice to finally have some time with DS. I went into labor at my desk and was back at work 4 weeks later. He is almost 5, now.

Just make the most of your situation right now, you never know what the future may hold.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pristine729
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:20 AM
I don't blame you, but until recently I wanted to pull my hair out every day! It's a hard job, and I say job because it's work, especially when they're little.

Quoting erinmomofone:

I have missed so much in my daughter's life she's going to be 5 and I want to be with her.

Quoting pristine729:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN