Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I know I shouldn't care *vent* no bashing please

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM
  • 51 Replies
But I know it's my hormones since I had the baby 6 days ago. But I just found out... My DS has a half sibling possibly siblings... & it's known he has a kid at his old job... Now when I asked him if he had kids... He looked me dead on & said no (that was before I got pregnant... But still, like I cried about this.. I know I shouldn't care. But it stings a little. I'm trying to stay positive. And it's kinda working but like this is a low. I'm happy I have my son, don't get me wrong. & I love being a mom & ill find someone who will love us both when the time is right. I just don't understand this whole thing. But whatever. Sorry rants over!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM

hugs  Did he know about the other child/ren?

HyperMom38
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I know how this feels.  My ex told me I was his 2nd wife and that he had no children from his first marriage.  Turns out I was the 5th wife and he has a son with his 4th wife that he does not claim, but the law says is his.  It feels so bad because you want this child to be as special to their dad as they are to you, but when you find out that this is NOT the Dad's first kid it takes all the "special" right out of it.  I'm sorry you are going through this- you deserve better and so does your child.

Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Most likely because I found out through his old coworker who now works with my old coworker & when she asked me how my baby was he was like "you have a baby by him too?" He only knew about me because my BD used to talk about me.. & I just stood there like O_O

Quoting amonkeymom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strngenough
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Yep my ex said divorced no kids. Welcome to married with 4.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Oh my! That's crazy! But I agree we do deserve better Thats why I REFUSE to talk to him. But because of this.. It makes me wonder if he was married too. But I'm sorry you had to go through that!

Quoting HyperMom38:

I know how this feels.  My ex told me I was his 2nd wife and that he had no children from his first marriage.  Turns out I was the 5th wife and he has a son with his 4th wife that he does not claim, but the law says is his.  It feels so bad because you want this child to be as special to their dad as they are to you, but when you find out that this is NOT the Dad's first kid it takes all the "special" right out of it.  I'm sorry you are going through this- you deserve better and so does your child.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Holy shit!

Quoting strngenough:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I'm sorry, that really sucks!

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Most likely because I found out through his old coworker who now works with my old coworker & when she asked me how my baby was he was like "you have a baby by him too?" He only knew about me because my BD used to talk about me.. & I just stood there like O_O

Quoting amonkeymom:

Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM
It really does. Like why lie to my face? *sigh*

Quoting amonkeymom:

I'm sorry, that really sucks!

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Quoting amonkeymom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strngenough
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Wow. I have to say your reaction was awesome and made my day. I'm genuinely laughing out loud. Yes, holy shit indeed.

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Holy shit!

Quoting strngenough:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Lol I'm sorry. I just didn't know how else to react. Men are literally nasty dogs. Not all but some!

Quoting strngenough:

Wow. I have to say your reaction was awesome and made my day. I'm genuinely laughing out loud. Yes, holy shit indeed.

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Holy shit!

Quoting strngenough:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)