Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I know I shouldn't care *vent* no bashing please

Posted by   + Show Post
But I know it's my hormones since I had the baby 6 days ago. But I just found out... My DS has a half sibling possibly siblings... & it's known he has a kid at his old job... Now when I asked him if he had kids... He looked me dead on & said no (that was before I got pregnant... But still, like I cried about this.. I know I shouldn't care. But it stings a little. I'm trying to stay positive. And it's kinda working but like this is a low. I'm happy I have my son, don't get me wrong. & I love being a mom & ill find someone who will love us both when the time is right. I just don't understand this whole thing. But whatever. Sorry rants over!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
jillian9412
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM

my daughter might have a sibling soon because i just had her 2 months ago and a week before halloween my ex was trying to get with me again cuz he only wants to be with me when he wants crap and then 3 weeks ago when my baby was sick he lied to me and said he was going to bed at 8 on a saturday and turns out he was with another girl and he never sticks with a girl unless she has sex with him and if she doesnt hell still be with her but he would cheat on her and try to mess around with me and he hasnt talked to me since so im afraid my baby will have a sister or brother and if she does i will kill him because he hasnt even told his girlfriend he just had a little girl 2 months ago

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

i think it would bother me too, that my kid has siblings out here he may never know.

time will heal.

Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM
I would kill him too! That's soo not fair!

Quoting jillian9412:

my daughter might have a sibling soon because i just had her 2 months ago and a week before halloween my ex was trying to get with me again cuz he only wants to be with me when he wants crap and then 3 weeks ago when my baby was sick he lied to me and said he was going to bed at 8 on a saturday and turns out he was with another girl and he never sticks with a girl unless she has sex with him and if she doesnt hell still be with her but he would cheat on her and try to mess around with me and he hasnt talked to me since so im afraid my baby will have a sister or brother and if she does i will kill him because he hasnt even told his girlfriend he just had a little girl 2 months ago

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM
& Im an only child well was adopted into a family that didn't have any children besides me. But I was raised that way. Soooooo it really ticks me off besides the lying thing. I find more reasons the more I think about it that makes me mad!

Quoting faerie75:

i think it would bother me too, that my kid has siblings out here he may never know.

time will heal.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillian9412
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:42 PM

yea i know its not fair. im stuck taking care of our little girl and hes off messing arond with other girls and doing whatever he wants and he gets away with it because i moved away to another state 4 months ago and he thinks that because hes away at school he doesnt have to do anything. his parents are paying his child support and they dont even know that hes off with other girls right after i have the baby

michiganmom5150
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Did he lie on your marriage certificate? You have to put how many previous marriages.

Quoting HyperMom38:

I know how this feels.  My ex told me I was his 2nd wife and that he had no children from his first marriage.  Turns out I was the 5th wife and he has a son with his 4th wife that he does not claim, but the law says is his.  It feels so bad because you want this child to be as special to their dad as they are to you, but when you find out that this is NOT the Dad's first kid it takes all the "special" right out of it.  I'm sorry you are going through this- you deserve better and so does your child.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Sad fact is men lie. Makes no sense how or why they lie about their kids, but they do. Dont worry about it at this time, but when yours is old enough, keep the door open to finding and maybe getting to know the siblings. Do you know the mom(s)? I got one of my best friends out of my dds half sisters mom. Anything can happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:13 PM

are you still with him? my BD & i werent officially together when i got pregnant we were seeing eachother but we werent exclusive so im not mad if he was out with other women.. its the fact he lied to my face about not having any other children. like your 25 dude what are you doing?? not to mention hes paid for 4 other girls to get abortions and some of them had to get multiple. but like by then wouldnt it make sense to slow your roll and MAYBE invest in some type of birth control? smh i know im just as much to blame for not using a condom but i was totally unaware of  what was going on. (i had a very very drunk night that night)

Quoting jillian9412:

yea i know its not fair. im stuck taking care of our little girl and hes off messing arond with other girls and doing whatever he wants and he gets away with it because i moved away to another state 4 months ago and he thinks that because hes away at school he doesnt have to do anything. his parents are paying his child support and they dont even know that hes off with other girls right after i have the baby

Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:16 PM

they really do lie. its actually sad they lie about their kids. smh. but we are in to completly different age groups not to mention he hangs around different areas in the 3 states surrounding where i live... soo lord only knows.. i wish i did know.. but when my son gets old enough i will always leave the door open for him to find his father and the siblings. 

Quoting Robsessed98:

Sad fact is men lie. Makes no sense how or why they lie about their kids, but they do. Dont worry about it at this time, but when yours is old enough, keep the door open to finding and maybe getting to know the siblings. Do you know the mom(s)? I got one of my best friends out of my dds half sisters mom. Anything can happen.

Mocking.Jay
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Holy fuck that stinks. That would make me hold a grudge for FOREVER.

Thank god I was the mother of his firstborn...but still. Sucks guys don't give a shit about one child, and treat the other like gold.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN