Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I know I shouldn't care *vent* no bashing please

Posted by   + Show Post
But I know it's my hormones since I had the baby 6 days ago. But I just found out... My DS has a half sibling possibly siblings... & it's known he has a kid at his old job... Now when I asked him if he had kids... He looked me dead on & said no (that was before I got pregnant... But still, like I cried about this.. I know I shouldn't care. But it stings a little. I'm trying to stay positive. And it's kinda working but like this is a low. I'm happy I have my son, don't get me wrong. & I love being a mom & ill find someone who will love us both when the time is right. I just don't understand this whole thing. But whatever. Sorry rants over!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Replies (41-50):
Singlemominit
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM
27 lol no one in his family will take him in because of how fucked up he is

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

Hugs mama idk how that feels however my ex tells people his daughter is dead. No she's alive and well he just didn't want to ne a dad!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:35 PM
That's terrible!! That's worse then my thing. Omg. I cannot even believe that.

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

Hugs mama idk how that feels however my ex tells people his daughter is dead. No she's alive and well he just didn't want to ne a dad!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyelyns_mommie
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Sadly its true. Three years ago he told every one we died in a flood in TN (( when that huge flood happen down there)) I had a few friends calling me thinking it was true! Sad thing he still tells people she is dead and tells that story at the bars he goes to to get people to feel sorry for him. worse his new gf goes along with it when they both know shes alive!!! We all live in the same city

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Omgg!! That's some shit right there! My BD is 25! Man these men are terrible!

Quoting Singlemominit:

27 lol no one in his family will take him in because of how fucked up he is

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 4:37 PM
It'll catch up to them! Karma is one!

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

Sadly its true. Three years ago he told every one we died in a flood in TN (( when that huge flood happen down there)) I had a few friends calling me thinking it was true! Sad thing he still tells people she is dead and tells that story at the bars he goes to to get people to feel sorry for him. worse his new gf goes along with it when they both know shes alive!!! We all live in the same city

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyelyns_mommie
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep I don't even get mad anymore I just let it go because karma is a bigger Bitch

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

It'll catch up to them! Karma is one!

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Quoting skyelyns_mommie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:03 AM
Well most men do have kids from other relationships. Is he supporting these other kids? I wouldn't want to have a child, by a man who walked away from other kids, and aint supporting them in any kind of way. He might do the same too you. I will be upset too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Here's the thing. Before we even messed around. We were out to dinner & I asked him if he had kids. He said no & asked if I did. & looked me dead in my face & told me he didn't. So I was under the impression he had no kids. I wouldn't want to deal with the whole "step-mom" thing or deal with the fact he walked away from his kids. Especially since I was 18 at the time I got pregnant. & he was 24. But now I find this whole shit out, it makes me wonder.. Shit idek how he makes his income since he was fired from the last job. -____- this whole thing is a mess! I garuntee the next thing I find out about him, is that he's married.

Quoting hopealways4019:

Well most men do have kids from other relationships. Is he supporting these other kids? I wouldn't want to have a child, by a man who walked away from other kids, and aint supporting them in any kind of way. He might do the same too you. I will be upset too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Sorry):

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Here's the thing. Before we even messed around. We were out to dinner & I asked him if he had kids. He said no & asked if I did. & looked me dead in my face & told me he didn't. So I was under the impression he had no kids. I wouldn't want to deal with the whole "step-mom" thing or deal with the fact he walked away from his kids. Especially since I was 18 at the time I got pregnant. & he was 24. But now I find this whole shit out, it makes me wonder.. Shit idek how he makes his income since he was fired from the last job. -____- this whole thing is a mess! I garuntee the next thing I find out about him, is that he's married.

Quoting hopealways4019:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM
It's not your fault. But I just needed to get it off my chest. People are never who they seem to be.

Quoting hopealways4019:

Sorry):

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Quoting hopealways4019:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)