Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I feel so... lost. (long, and need someone to listen)

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:04 AM
  • 6 Replies
So our marriage only lasted two years and 5 months. I made him leave the house because be left me and my little girl on the street attached to our street. I was just so mad I told him to get his stuff and get out. I regretted it as soon as it happened. I said sorry, that it was a huge mistake and he accepted the apology. But he won't come home. He says things can't be fixed. That there's problems in our marriage he doesn't think can be fixed. He told me what they we're and they are fixable but he doesn't believe so. :( we are soon to file for divorce. I'm left with my little girl of 1 year 7 months, and pregnant with a second (about two months in). we agreed to Sundays every other weekend and later on he'll get more time with our daughter. With the help of my parents I'm staying strong but I just want to cry, I want to yell at him, hit him sometimes. I feel lost, alone. It's something that can't be replaced. Just a couple of days ago he was talking of forever. I know this is somehow better because of his temper, but I still love him like that. This is just so hard!! :'(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kitty8199
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:05 AM
I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaperClip811
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:44 AM
*hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Its tough no doubt but you will work your way through it. Maybe in a few days or weeks he will settle down and rethink things. If not, you can raise the kids alone and preferably with his help. Be strong and pay extra attention to the LO during the transition especially. ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justahousewife
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM

What kind of problems are there? What happened to lead him to leaving you on the street? 

brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:54 PM

It's gotta be the age thing, or it's Hollywood!  sorry.

steviechick
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I think it's all about his maturity level, wanting to be a father and actually be in a relationship.  Some men just aren't the commitment type.  You are angry.  That's normal.  If you can't work things out with your man, then call it quits.  He has to be ready for a commitment in order to keep a relationship going.  It sounds like you are ready and he's simply not. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN