Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Disney movie experts HELP!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok so my 1 year old boy loves Lilo and stitch. If we're having a bad day or night this is what we watch. I am going to go crazy if I have to watch it forever lol. What other movies out there that would compare to this movie? And thoughts or ideas ladies? I have tried a couple others but he hates them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc. But in reality LILO and Stitch might be the only movie he likes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KayLundy3
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:55 PM
The emporors new groove, The Princess and the Frog, Oliver and Company, The Rescuers, Rio, Aladdin, Toy Story.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeonit
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Nemo, Cars, and Monsters Inc.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I'm with the ladies..Monsters, Inc for sure..but do NOT forget Hercules! LOL...Ok ok...I loved that one. LOLOL...

KandMforever
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:27 PM
I totally think it is and I'm dying ahahah but it is nice to have something when were having a bad day

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc. But in reality LILO and Stitch might be the only movie he likes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I remember when my son was in love with Handy Manny.  We would watch it every morning!  I started to memorize the songs.  He'll get it over it as he gets older.  Now I watch Batman movies all the time  :-(   

After Handy Manny, that's when my son started getting into super heroes, he was 3 when this changed happened.  Good luck to you.  

Jasuzha
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:34 AM
There's a Lilo and Stitch 2 and Leroy and Stitch. There's also other Stitch movies.
Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Well my favorite growing up was the lion king. Lol but that's just me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theirmom1012
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:39 AM
My 2 yr old daughter is big on Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Fox and the Hound, Finding Nemo, Lion King.
mlg1989
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Finding Nemo, wall-e, cars/cars 2, toy story, tangled and Winnie the Pooh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)