Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

"What do you want for Christmas?"

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:05 AM
  • 6 Replies

Is the question that I asked my 3 year old today. This child told me "flashlights".

Hmm....well, that was easy. Flashlights it is! LOL, she's going to forget about this by the time Christmas is here.

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Be sure to stock up on those  Energizer bunny ones!

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM
LOL!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barblicious
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:09 PM

My daughter (nearly 3) flips through the Sears Christmas Wish Catalog and says "I want this" to so many things LOL... but hey it gives me a clue as to what to get her. She even ripped out a page to carry around. 

Good luck with the flashlight. My advice, rechargeable batteries!! My kid runs out the batteries so fast, specially prone to leaving it on somewhere I don't know about.

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this
My son wants a real, made of real iron, Ironman suit that really works. I'm still trying to figure out how to pull that one off. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:42 PM
2 moms liked this
My dd2 used to be afraid of the dark but was also afraid of nightlights for some reason. So one Christmas kinda as an adult only joke I bought her one of those miniature miners lights that strap around their forehead so shed have light whenever she needed it. That present ended up being her favorite gift ever as a child. When it got dark outside, even though she was inside, she wore that thing on her head for almost a year until it finally crapped out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shudderette
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:57 PM

i ALWAYS put a flashlight in their stocking. we go though soooo many. i buy the cheap ones and put cheap batteries in them because my kids lose them or take them apart (to see how they work). Last year i got my oldest, 7 at the time, one of those head flashlights a pp mentioned. cost me 4 ot 5x as much as the ones i normally buy. it never worked :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN