Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

It's been a minute...

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:19 AM
  • 7 Replies

I realised today that I haven't been on this site in quite some time. I have been super busy these past few weeks with the kids sports and getting life back under control. I have gotten to the point where I am once again truly happy.

I have been doing a good deal of thinking these past few days. My  guy and I are getiing closer and we are falling into a really comfortable point in our relationship. I find myself wanting to spend every moment I can with him, but as I was thinking tonight, I am not sure I want things to get much more serious between the two of us because I am so completely happy with the way my life is now. I enjoy being home with the kids and it being just us every night. I look forward to snuggling on the couch with them or playing outside together. I think I want to live in this moment with my babies for as long as I can. It won't be long and they aren't gonna want to do this stuff together anymore and I wanna soak up every second I can.

My life has taken a complete 360 in the past few weeks and I don't think I could be any happier then I am right now. I am truly blessed...

Rocking the Pink Pride

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:36 AM
Thats an awesome feeling. Hope all continues to go well for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iHay
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:15 AM
That is wonderful. I hope nothing changes :) having a guy in your life doesnt have to mean you cant still spend time with your kids though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I'm happy for you.  Good to see things are going positive for you.  I hope your happiness continues.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Welcome back!  I'm glad you're doing so well. :)

CaptainCookie
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Thats great! Hope things keep going great for you. And I'm sure the kids love spending time with you too. :)

victoriahearts
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:14 PM

It's wonderful to hear that you seem to be doing so awesome, I hope that happiness continues to grow.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:19 PM

welcome back 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN