Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

So he remembers me 1 week and 5 days later?

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM
  • 25 Replies

Last night as I was getting ready to head out for work, I checked my FB and saw I had a message from one of my ex's (not bby ddy) friends girlfriend (following me? lol) Anyways, she sent me a message and said that my ex wanted me to call him. I told her I wasn't doing it.

He got out of prison a week and 5 days ago and I have not heard from him or seen him since he's been home. 2 days before he was scheduled to come him he called me and said that we couldn't spend that weekend together because he wanted to spend it with his mother and his daughter whick I was fine with because I was going to be on my period anyways (I know TMI)

So I didn't hear from him or anything and called his mother the following Monday but she wasn't at work because she was on vacation, I'm assuming to spend time with him. I called the next day and she said he was doing fine and that he was over at some girls house. I really couldn't get mad because he had told me about this girl before he came home so I wasn't mad about that I was more mad about the fact that he had the nerve to go see her and spend time with her and he had only known her for 6 months versus me who he's known for 5 yeats.

Anyways, I've resolved not to call or speak to him again and I'm surprised he wants me to call him seeing as that I gave him my number before he got out. His reason she said for him not calling was because he said he lost the paper with my number on it. Either way I call bullshit and I don't plan on talking to him ever again.

I can't get really mad because I've had a fwb for the past 3 months but for me I think it's just the principle of the thing. Idk I'm just rambling.

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Good for you!  Forget about that total loser.

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I'm trying. I KNOW that he's no good but now that I have his number I am trying very hard to resist the urge to call lol

Quoting steviechick:

Good for you!  Forget about that total loser.

Lovingmommy1028
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM

he is not worth your time you are better then that goodluck 

merinasmommy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:23 AM
2 moms liked this
just delete the message...you wont have his # anymore so wont be tempted :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Throw the number away.  That man doesn't sound worth it, get a new FWB, they're not hard to find.  

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:41 AM

fwb and ex are 2 different guys

Quoting mytrueloveS:

Throw the number away.  That man doesn't sound worth it, get a new FWB, they're not hard to find.  

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Good idea. Now if I can just bring myself to do it.

Quoting merinasmommy:

just delete the message...you wont have his # anymore so wont be tempted :)

kim8934
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:48 PM
2 moms liked this

just think of it this way...he was planning on making you his sloppy seconds

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM
3 moms liked this
Say no to jail birds. Find yourself a successful man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HIJKLM
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:56 PM
I try not to associate with people who have spent time in jail. I used to think "they're an old friend and made a mistake" but they've proven to me that something in them has changed and we will never have that relationship back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)