Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

How do you cope? May be TMI

So it's been almost 3 months since me and the soon to be ex seperated. How do you control the hormones? I'm so horny and I dont have anyone :( Sorry TMI lol but seriously....

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Replies (21-30):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM

What a beautiful family picture.

craemom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:48 PM

hello, I'm shonda, you just have to date or get to know someone and see if you like, but make sure its someone you that has potential or a good job and seem like you can deal with them and the things they do. Because things can happen. but make sure they meet your standards and set a time frame of how long you're gonna make them wait before giving him any. I made mine wait a whole year, but its been fwb off and on for 9 years off and on. When it don't work with a guy i was dating and they didn't make it through my probation period then i can always call him1 its great cuz hes there no matter what, even if i need to talk about another relatiionship. We are like best friends.

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

where did you find your fwb? i'm trying to find one but it seems impossible. 

Quoting conniejo75:

BoB.. battery operated boyfriend. Ie vibrator.
FWB...friends with benefits.

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

Sorry but who's bob? and how did u find your fwb?

Quoting KRIZZ25:

i have bob and a fwb..now bf..

Robsessed98
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Good ole BOB unless you can find a good FWB.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

It comes and it goes for me....its particularly strongest for me after my monthly woman's gift. As for what I do, I don't do anything..I just ride it out...got no toys and absolutely REFUSE to do the FWB bit...that's just my personal preference. Not planning on sexin anybody until I'm married again..my choice, my preference...its not for everyone.

michiganmom5150
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:15 PM
My fwb before I met my bf was a male friend I'd known since kids. We were both single and starting hanging out a lot and it came up so we discussed it stating as long as we were both single ...we both starting seeing people within a week of one another. We have remained close, but of SOs don't know we were more than friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
justahousewife
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:15 PM

You might be right but I wouldn't want to be the one to find out it's true. lol Kwim? But they do have their advantages, kind of like a quicky in a relationship. lol

Quoting Stephd710:

Thats just a false rumor.  It doesnt desensitize you at all!  

Quoting justahousewife:

Dildos are your best friend. :-) I don't advice vibrators though because you don't want to desensitize yourself for the next man in your life.

mhaney03
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:22 PM
This. And birth control killed my drive

Quoting iHay:

I just ignored it. I found that the longer it'd been the less i wanted it. I was lonely for a sincere hug and caring word more than sex though and found out fast that a shallow meaningless touch just never filled that desire.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
h_minkus
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Hm. This is weird because I have ZERO sex drive and I've been divorced for 6 months....I must be different. I also don't believe in sex before marriage, so it's not like I would be looking for that anyway...I never had any luck with self pleasure or toys either...not able to get turned on without a living, breathing person. So, it's abstinence for me, and I'm fine with it! :)

easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:16 PM

This

Quoting butcher:

TOYS! ;)

Stephd710
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Its not true, trust me, I would have been numb years ago.  If anything, it makes me more sensitive and then things are way better with a guy!! 

Quoting justahousewife:

You might be right but I wouldn't want to be the one to find out it's true. lol Kwim? But they do have their advantages, kind of like a quicky in a relationship. lol

Quoting Stephd710:

Thats just a false rumor.  It doesnt desensitize you at all!  

Quoting justahousewife:

Dildos are your best friend. :-) I don't advice vibrators though because you don't want to desensitize yourself for the next man in your life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN