Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So my ex called me 2 days ago to apologize for the way he treated me when we were together. Also he apologized for not beliving me about me being pregnant and having a miscarrige, even after I had showed him the medical papers. Well the following night he texted me n we started texting n remembering old times our memories togheter. I asked him what did he want he keeps saying nothing just wanted to apologize am soo confused at why now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Replies (11-18):
victoriahearts
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Even more of a reason not to let him get too close.

Quoting amylee88:

Well I kinda have moved on am trying to date this guy but he lives 30 min away from me n has no car yet I do but I don't drive into the city. This is why I think he's been "talking" to me I think my daughter told him I have a "friend"

Quoting victoriahearts:

Well that was very big of him, apologizing but just be careful, try to remember the reason you didn't work out in the first place and if it's something that you could never really move on from it's probably best not to continue to talk and keep going your way.

raegan1221
by Raegan on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I think sometimes it comes later. I have had a few guys I dated come back years later and apologize.

raegan1221
by Raegan on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I think better late than never. It's nice he apologized.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

ok he apologized.  why do need to answer at all to his texts?

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:40 PM

why did things end, is he trying to get a piece from you? be wise. think with your head.

Robsessed98
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Sounds like he just realized he had done you wrong and wanted to set things right. Dont read anything into it at this point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Say thank you for the apology and move on. An ex is an ex for a reason
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amylee88
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Things ended cuz he mentally abused me he would yell n be very controlling he had a girlfriend and he didn't belive or didn't want to belive that I was pregnant n had a misscarige

Quoting faerie75:

why did things end, is he trying to get a piece from you? be wise. think with your head.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)