Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

accusations

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:21 PM
  • 13 Replies
Ex texted me last night accusing me of getting the kids to school late. And also said they better not be sleeping on the couch.
***they have bunk beds they refuse to sleep in. In fact they come into my bed most nights anyways.***

DD is not late for school. She gets there a couple minutes before late bell. She doesn't listen to me in the mornings.

I am having a hard enough time with these kids as it is. He picks up after them. Lets then do whatever. And they wont listen to me when they get home. But he wants to point fingers at me. Telling me to bathe then every night and little piddly stuff. ((He has them til 9 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. So he could have them bathed and ready for bed by the time I get home. But doesn't ))

Our divorce has been final since July. And his shit still continues. I don't know what else to do. Yea. Document things. But he goes in spurts. I am just done with his shit. That's why I divorced him in the first place!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM

hmm.  don't know what to say.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:57 PM

hugs!

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Ignore it??  Like you said, you are divorced and you dont have to deal with that crap anymore.  Who cares what he thinks or says or accuses you of?  

a06z08mama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
He knows how to push my buttons. I know I shouldn't let him. But for the past month he has been saying ridiculous things that even my bf says is stupid.

My kids are not in any harm. They aren't living in filth. They are taken care. I think it has more to do with his girlfriend saying shit instead of him. But then again. I don't speak his kind of crazy so its hard knowing for sure.

Quoting Stephd710:

Ignore it??  Like you said, you are divorced and you dont have to deal with that crap anymore.  Who cares what he thinks or says or accuses you of?  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Best advice is ignore him and do what is right by you. But I would really suggest getting the kids to sleep in their own bed for your sake, try asking them why they don't want to sleep there, maybe let them pick out special sheets this way they will want to sleep in their beds. As for wake up , it's hard because I have the same argeement with my son every morning even though he goes sleep at 8 pm and I wake up at 7 30 am for school, the best I have come up with is a reward system, for every morning he wakes up without issue and he listens he gets one sticker and once he gotten 30 stickers he gets something like a small toy, new book, or favorite activity. When he is bad he obviously loses a sticker, it was hard at first but its getting easier. But like I said ignore the ex and do what is right for you and best for you and the kids. He is the ex for a reason so he doesn't get to tell you how to do things in your house unless he thinks the children are in danger which they obviously are not. His your ex for a reason so ignore , ignore lol

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM
3 moms liked this

Delete texts without answering.  Answer the phone, but if he starts doing it, hang up.  He can only push buttons if you give him the opportunity to do so.  Believe me I have been where you are and it took me a long time to just learn to let it go and not care what the ex thinks.  He can spend his days pining over what I do and when, but Im not going to do the same!  

Quoting a06z08mama:

He knows how to push my buttons. I know I shouldn't let him. But for the past month he has been saying ridiculous things that even my bf says is stupid.

My kids are not in any harm. They aren't living in filth. They are taken care. I think it has more to do with his girlfriend saying shit instead of him. But then again. I don't speak his kind of crazy so its hard knowing for sure.

Quoting Stephd710:

a06z08mama
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Done everything about their bed. They slept in there last night by themselves and didn't get out of bed. Not sure if it has to do with me telling them they are no longer allowed in my bed or not.

DD has been getting up better this week for school. She also knows if she sleeps in her own bed all night and get up like she is suppose to then I will make the upstairs all hers. (She is 6. And is more one big room with a huge doorway.) Thats been my incentive for them to stay out of my bed. Once they do it for a while and I know its helping. (Also a Christmas present for her) she will get the upstairs. And DS will get to redo the downstairs bedroom for him.

I have been trying so hard not to let him bother me. I think a good weekend away from this stupid town will help too. I should start my journal again. Instead of making all of you read my rants!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM

i wouldnt even answer or pay attention to what he says.

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:33 PM
COMPLETELY ignore him! Dont respond to any if the text! And put your foot down NOW when it comes to the kids. They need to respect you. Fix the problem now while they're young.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Tune him out, ignore his texts and dont answer his calls. Communicate only about the kids basic needs and tell him youre not discussing anything else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)