Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Karma...

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Well, the bd and I went back to court Tuesday, and boy did he get lucky... Originally, it should've been filed for unreimbursed medical support, then modification; it was filed for modification only... So the AG's office pulled up his wages, and he makes a decent amount of money each month... The case worker asked how he managed to have the original order modified after only 3months of the original order being signed and was able to pay WAY BELOW the minimum wage standard... Well, according to the new calculations, he has to pay a little over 400.00 each month PLUS 300.00 each month directly to me for the unreimbursed medical cost... more than double in the actual  support and agreed to pay the other directly to me... Karma will get you when you least expect it... and btw, ladies, tell your bds to not cheat the system... it doesn't pay off for them...

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sid1083
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Dang. The system might not get you every time, but when it does, it goes all out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Wow that's great! Hopefully he pays!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deltathree
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Quoting LifeCafe42:

andyroosmama
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:47 PM

He does, he just cries about having to pay... and when he remembers or its convenient...

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Wonderful!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)