Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

single and lovin it!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM
  • 11 Replies

hey single-super moms

i have 3 kids, and 2 dads. only 1 is involved. i've been single for over a year now (including the nookie). part of me is like YES, but the other half is like Ahhh! there is so much more to being single. i have less stress and i don't have to worry about caring for another child. plus there is entirely to many std's, etc, out there. i am more concerned at making sure that i am in A-1 status if i ever decide to get with someone. i can't say married that is far down the life line of thought for me. raising 3 alone is hard, but i am taking it one day at a time.

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhaney03
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I love being single, and my birth control kills my sex drive so I don't have that to worry about (at least for the next few months, medicaid is about to drop me.  Thanks Jindal!!)  Since I split from my ex husband, my hair has grown back and I'm actually in better physical health than I have been in years.

PandorasWorld
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

girrrl, congrats on the physical moments. my birth control is from when i got my tubes clampped after i had my son. now this last guy i was with was one of those that was very insecure. he tried to have his abuse moments but i think my mouth and my brother who is a sharp shooter and the other is 6'4 and weighs 390 made him think awhole lot about putting his hands on me.

Robsessed98
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Thats great. There are pros and cons to both sides. I loved being single while they were growing up, but now that theyre older I prefer being married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaof3girls24
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I'm loving it for the most part. I've had 2 bad marriages. The only thing I miss is being held/cuddled and the sex. My tubes are tied so I dont have that to worry about but my drive is in overdrive lol. It's only been 3 months since I've had any but its driving me WILD!! :(

Kid_Cat_Mom2005
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:47 PM
I like being single. I really don't miss much, the sex and companionship, thats about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PandorasWorld
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Quoting mommaof3girls24:

I'm loving it for the most part. I've had 2 bad marriages. The only thing I miss is being held/cuddled and the sex. My tubes are tied so I dont have that to worry about but my drive is in overdrive lol. It's only been 3 months since I've had any but its driving me WILD!! :(

PandorasWorld
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

hooney ikr, my sex drive is crazy. so crazy that after about 3 months i no longer felt satisfied. idk if it is because i'm to much to handle or as i've been told before i have a problem letting a man be a man(whatever the hell that means). i do miss cuddling and the sex i just get tired of getting some then in the middle of sex i began to get bored. i am not sure if its the person or just me wanting more and either knowing or feeling that sooner or later the person will no longer be able to please me.

butcher
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:23 PM

im single raising 2. nvr been married. i like being single buts its lonely. i hate that my sex partner number goes up when im single.

butcher
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:24 PM

u shud get fixed before they drop u so it will be free, and getn fixed made my sex drive spike. ;)

Quoting mhaney03:

I love being single, and my birth control kills my sex drive so I don't have that to worry about (at least for the next few months, medicaid is about to drop me.  Thanks Jindal!!)  Since I split from my ex husband, my hair has grown back and I'm actually in better physical health than I have been in years.

tyfry7496
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:17 PM
I love being single!! Less stress, no headaches, no one to have to think about before I make plans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)