Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What an a**hole :/

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:49 PM
  • 10 Replies
So me and my baby father have always gone at it, one reason being I argue with him about why he can't see our daughter more and that he spends more time with his friends and now gf then her.

I found out that he has a new gf, that's fine and all but why lie to me giving me hope as if we where gonna be together again, I don't get it first he will be like yea I want you to be my girl but you gotta finish school, and get a job.

Then when it happens oh well I just need time , wtf then when we go and visit YOU instead of the other way around all you wanna do is have sex. I'm more mad at the fact that I was being led on that ill be a family with the father of my child, but instead was wasting my time just to stick around and find out he wanted to "pursue" something with someone else ( in his words).

Then one of his friends called me telling me how sorry she was for showing up at our court date that she knows now it was disrespectful and invasion of privacy, but that my baby daddy insisted that she go. Anyway she would constantly ask him when everytime he would call her that why is it he doesn't spend time with us and offer to take me out with our dd, she said he would call each of them everyday faithfully, asking what the plans where gonna be for them to do and when they would ask him why not spend time with us his answer

"She's busy and doesn't pick up my calls anyway" referring to me -_- like are you serious you call me when you feel like it and then when I ask you for diapers I never get them cause your always running "errands"

So now he doesn't call at all ever since I found out about his relationship.( mind you his gf has a daughter and everyone says he treats her like his own) but it is what it is, while I'm home everyday arguing with my mom about any and everything taking care of our dd and buying her the things she needs, he's off playing house with another girl and her dadughter.

All I can do now is be strong for her and let her know even without a father you will have my everything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steviechick
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Your last sentence is what will keep you moving foward.  You are much better off without the ex.  It's best to just say "let it go" and only think about the ex if he wants to visit his child.  I've learned that my ex isn't worth the agony or pain in my life.  I've spent many, many years in misery and he was the reason why I was in such pain.  I'd rather be alone then live with him.  That's how awful he truly is. 

I hope your ex does find the need and time to be a father, if not then he's missing out on a lot and a wonderful child.  All the best to you, mama!

victoriahearts
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I'm sorry to hear that your ex lead you on but that is how some men are. At least your eyes are open to the whole situation now and you wont allow yourself to go down that path again. I would say take him to court if you haven't already get your child support and visitation rights on file that way if he choose not to show up that is squarely his fault.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I agree.  As hard as it may be, just keep repeating that last line of your post to yourself.  Hugs!

Quoting steviechick:

Your last sentence is what will keep you moving foward.  You are much better off without the ex.  It's best to just say "let it go" and only think about the ex if he wants to visit his child.  I've learned that my ex isn't worth the agony or pain in my life.  I've spent many, many years in misery and he was the reason why I was in such pain.  I'd rather be alone then live with him.  That's how awful he truly is. 

I hope your ex does find the need and time to be a father, if not then he's missing out on a lot and a wonderful child.  All the best to you, mama!

LilAsMom526
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:49 PM
It's sad that your baby daddy doesn't want to be part of your daughters life. I hope he changes his mind if he doesn't shes got you. You can be the mommy & the daddy:) you are strong and can do it!
Zacknalexmom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Yep. Most men are like that. He's a little boy,not a man. He's playing you. Seems to me he's not that interested and only wants you for 1 thing only. Don't wait on him. Move on with your life and put your child 1st. Their's more men out their,you deserve better. Take his a** to court and get child support and and legal papers set for custody and visitation. Good luck.

Quoting victoriahearts:

I'm sorry to hear that your ex lead you on but that is how some men are. At least your eyes are open to the whole situation now and you wont allow yourself to go down that path again. I would say take him to court if you haven't already get your child support and visitation rights on file that way if he choose not to show up that is squarely his fault.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Stick with being the best mom you can be and dont let the jerkoff take up anymore of your time and thoughts. You cant force him to be a dad, but you do need to force him to pay support for his child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Stay strong hun!! It will keep you going!!!

Lynnster327
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting steviechick:

Lynnster327
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you all ladies I love getting your support and kind words always lifts me up ^_^ don't know how to tag all of u sorry
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Stop arguing with him. And think about all the times he's played games with you before you go having hopes again. File for custody and support and be done with it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN