Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

The ex is back :/

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

After a month of not seeing or talking to our two boys my ex decided he wanted to take advantage of his visitation and he took the boys for the weekend. well he took our oldest for the whole weekend and brought my youngest back to me today. he apparently can't handle more than one night with him consecutively....

He told me he was going to take them both all weekend and then this morning called me to ask me if he could bring Landon (our youngest) back around 4 today. i told him that was fine and asked why and he told me "I want some one on one time with matty...you bringing your new boyfriend around him has confused him"

ummm i'm sorry...i'm pretty sure you disappearing for a month confused him much more....

my SO was sitting right next to me this morning listening to it all and after i got off of the phone he said "you should have told him that i'm around so the boys have a GOOD influence and aren't just around some asshole"

SO works sooo much and he's around more for the kids than XH has been...almost ever. It's actually kind of sad that it's that way.

XH has a new gf too...she seems okay from what i've heard/seen of her...i suppose. 

the only thing that irritates me about that is that this was the FIRST weekend he's had them/seen them in a month and she was apparently there. He can't seem to just spend actually time with his children, quality time, alone, he has to all of a sudden bring this new girl into the picture.

he commented that my children wear "thrift store clothing".....i just wanted to punch him in the face....maybe if he actually paid his CS and helped with our children they wouldn't have to wear second hand stuff. and it's nice stuff too....nothing has stains or holes in them...it's ridiculous.

he wants to make jabs at my parenting when he disappears on his children and then can't even handle his youngest son for more than one night.....

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Wow....he has a lot of nerve....

Alisvolat
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM

You're telling me! Haha!

It takes everything I have not to scream at him for the shit he says to me....

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

Wow....he has a lot of nerve....

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Wow really??? Push his buttons by not reacting. Hopefully for the kids he doesn't disappear again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alisvolat
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Unfortunately..yes...really... :/

I try to not react. I calmly respond...if i do at all...and just let it go.

I hope he doesn't disappear again either....I mean i wish he'd either stay gone or actually be part of their life....i just hope for their sake at the moment it's the latter of the two

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Wow really??? Push his buttons by not reacting. Hopefully for the kids he doesn't disappear again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)